• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JewishAmericana

Reaction score
IMG_20220816_093429284.jpg

Moved into my new place yesterday. Now to find a mirror for my room so I don't visit the target every 2-3 days for a fit pic....

Really like this fit, especially the turtleneck with that jacket.
Excuse the bare feet

View attachment 1822920

Vintage/EG/Gramicci

krudsma

Reaction score
you made that shirt? it's great

Thanks! I'm really happy with how it turned out considering I was freestyling on it a lot more than I usually do. I spent about a full day on it (saved some time by using the selvage for the hem and the ends of the sleeves). Definitely the fastest turnaround I've done on a shirt, they normally take closer to a week if I'm doing it around work stuff.

Friend

Reaction score
Man I could swear they did, I remember them using the pic you posted and the one where Pablo is standing with his arm crossed. Anyways I’m liking the one you posted is it echo en Barcelona? I might order me a more tailored version

Oscar is great. I visited his shop a day I was visiting Barcelona a couple years ago, and ended up ordering a custom pair of the same sateen fatigue pants he was wearing. Cool sense of silhouettes, nice fabrics and construction, and he seems game to customize things to suit your tastes.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads