• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score

Not a great photo, but here is my girlfriend and I.
Cardigan: Yohji Yamamoto Pour Homme Sweater: Givenchy Pants: Comme des Garcons Homme Plus Sneakers: Ann Demeulemeester
First fit post :) Visvim EG Levis Hender
Good stuff on totally opposite ends of the SWD spectrum. Keep posting.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

why aren't your boots tied

0JSIMPS0N

Reaction score
Is this an inside joke? Those Yohji pants in that outfit are just terrible.

Last edited:

LonerMatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not a great photo, but here is my girlfriend and I.

Cardigan: Yohji Yamamoto Pour Homme
Sweater: Givenchy
Pants: Comme des Garcons Homme Plus
Sneakers: Ann Demeulemeester

OK, this is probably creepy, but I reckon I saw you when I was in Bruce a few weeks ago, because one of our fellow forum members pointed and said "Those are Comme pants".

KongGeorgeVII

Reaction score

OK, this is probably creepy, but I reckon I saw you when I was in Bruce a few weeks ago, because one of our fellow forum members pointed and said "Those are Comme pants".

And I'm pretty sure you are likely to have picked them up from dot.comme

Not many people you see around town wearing pants like that, looks good. :slayer:

orlais

Reaction score

Yeah I think I went in to Bruce that day to show one of my friends who just moved to Melbourne the store. I wouldn't be too surprised about recognising people from here in Melbourne though given our tiny population and limited number of people who are interested in at least what I'd like to think is good fashion.

Not many people you see around town wearing pants like that, looks good.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Thanks! Ah nah I don't shop at dot.comme - don't like whoever does the buying there, they pick pieces that are very dated looking rather than more timeless. Got these from a collector based in the US!

Naka

Reaction score

Yeah I think I went in to Bruce that day to show one of my friends who just moved to Melbourne the store. I wouldn't be too surprised about recognising people from here in Melbourne though given our tiny population and limited number of people who are interested in at least what I'd like to think is good fashion.

Not many people you see around town wearing pants like that, looks good.
icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif

Thanks! Ah nah I don't shop at dot.comme - don't like whoever does the buying there, they pick pieces that are very dated looking rather than more timeless. Got these from a collector based in the US!

You shut your whore mouth and leave Otto alone. He might have a weird penchant for Walter van Beirendonck that I'll never understand but he's such a sweetheart.

il_colonnello

Reaction score

Is this an inside joke? Those Yohji pants in that outfit are just terrible.

Didn't he say Homme Plus. I don't think that line is by Yohji?

Not my style personally but I salute anyone who sports this kind of thing IRL. The world needs more people who don't dress like the rest.

KongGeorgeVII

Reaction score

All the stuff they sell comes from the owners own personal collection, so they don't have a buyer per se. From the couple of chats I've had with Otto the stock he has in the store is only the tip of the iceberg, he probably has one of the biggest Comme collections in the world. There are some spectacular, extremely rare pieces on display in the store that are not up for sale.

I figured you might have got then there because I tried on a similar pair a little while back. I guess there are two people in Melbourne with those pants now.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads