• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

OccultaVexillum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No it’s cool. I understand where you’re coming from.
The pants are just a straight leg with a subtle flare, which works way better with just about anything other than vans. Im just not doing them justice.
I had some boots on, but it felt cosplay, so I put loafers on, but the colour didn’t work. I like the references of this kind of stuff but always have to pull back or it just feels like dress up, so vans.

retro pajamas is kind of like an ideal compliment though tbf

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bene really like that fit and the pants especially. Everything works very well, I almost feel a proverbial breeze in the room.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bene really like that fit and the pants especially. Everything works very well, I almost feel a proverbial breeze in the room.
Thanks these trousers are awesome

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The trousers seem a perfect fit for these times, where you can feel more put together but still enjoy that laissez-faire, relaxed aspect of the quarantine.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.