• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

troika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great building blocks, let's tighten up the fit a bit!

Would love to see the shorts at about half the length (right about where that first horizontal fold is) at maybe about a 5" length, and roll the sleeves once or twice on the shirt.

flipstah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great building blocks, let's tighten up the fit a bit!

Would love to see the shorts at about half the length (right about where that first horizontal fold is) at maybe about a 5" length, and roll the sleeves once or twice on the shirt.
always appreciate the support my dude. You’re one of the reasons why I’m improving. At least I’d like to think I am.

Egdon Heath

Reaction score

jtorres94

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dog it @jtorres94 . Only suggestion would be to swap the socks to get rid of the swoosh!
Haha, that was honestly bothering me, too.

I’ve been catching up on The Last Dance and it made me break out a bunch of my old Nike gear. When I was in school you had to show it off but something about it now. Especially with non Nikes.

WBaker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_20200531_161629.jpg

Bleached Rider Jacket / Geller Stripe Shirt / White Western Belt / Uniqlo Denim / Hole Punch GATs

All MMM unless otherwise mentioned. Hole Punch GATs are an instant favorite, hard to believe I've been round these parts for 10 years and never picked up any iteration.

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.