• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
@Mr. Moo - just a random thing but @beepbop on insta and he put up a lifting vid up. Dude was squatting 355 x3 pause squat and did 415 for 2 reps. That respectable and definitely SF big. Best part was that dude was lifting in what looked like gats haha

since when has moo's opinion mattered on anything? no need to justify anything to him.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
@Mr. Moo - just a random thing but @beepbop on insta and he put up a lifting vid up. Dude was squatting 355 x3 pause squat and did 415 for 2 reps. That respectable and definitely SF big. Best part was that dude was lifting in what looked like gats haha

duke is a manlet. good that he's lifting heavy, but its not what the discussion was about. hes still physically small/not jacked. come on man.

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
Pretty sure his avatar is a dude. . *Squints*

Man with a "Female" avatar. .. next you be waving glowsticks in a group dance.

Last edited:

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
duke is a manlet. good that he's lifting heavy, but its not what the discussion was about. hes still physically small/not jacked. come on man.

Idk man dudes arms were big, legs pretty huge. I consider myself a bigger dude. I'm 210, got pretty big arms, and I was impressed. I think you are just being stubborn homie!

Screenshot_20180122-124737.png
I mean if your standard is not Natty dudes then yes. He isn't a mass monster. But compared to the average American he has mass and would be considered big

Spehsmonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@KamoteJoe Did you manage to tuck in that giant Kapital overshirt? If so, the fact that you did it in a way that doesn't end up looking like you're wearing a diaper under your pants is quite impressive.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure his avatar is a dude. . *Squints*

Man with a "Female" avatar. .. next you be waving glowsticks in a group dance.

That avatar is actually nahneun himself and he’s got beautiful skin and absolutely radiant hair so you shut the **** up with your dumbass “female avatar” rhetoric

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads