• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
FullSizeRender-3.jpg

get your loafers, kids

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
what is that jacket

penanceroyaltea

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh those are from some weird Japanese brand called thoroughlydenim, got if off digital mountain. I suspect it is their house brand. Nothing to write home about but I like the wash and relaxed fit.

Hat is from nomanwalksalone. Sublime. This is from last season but they have a nearly identical one currently.

Spehsmonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@KamoteJoe you're in SF? Nice to see someone else out here breaking up the monotony of logo hoodies, plaid shirts, and slim dark jeans.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score

Those pale jeans don't look awful but they truly don't belong there anyway. Wear some cords if you want to be more casual. Or switch the loafers for sleek boots for more streetwear (this forum not the clothing style) inspiration. You look like you followed Mr Porter's style advice.

View attachment 765118

RO
Uniqlo Airism
Target x Champion
RO x Adidas

Nice S&M club vibe, people forget RO can be clothing you can get fisted in. Maybe get leather shorts with a bedazzled scorpion on the crotch for extra points?

tumblr_opk947cX5w1s5fve2o1_500.jpg
tumblr_opk947cX5w1s5fve2o2_500.jpg
tumblr_opk947cX5w1s5fve2o3_500.jpg

Cap - Johnstons of Elgin for Henry Carter

Jacket - Engineered Garments

Turtleneck - Andersen-Andersen

Jeans - Orslow 107 Ivy One Wash

Socks - CHUP

Boots - Alden Indy

Nice colour scheme and love denim on denim, you can even do the Indy cause it goes with your overall style and you don't look too much like GQ told you to add them to your casual outfits to show how virile you are. Do you ever wear faded/light jeans?

What's up new forum ;)

Needles re-buld mlitary jacket, RG immigrant tee, kuro jeans and SLP boots. View attachment 765382

Those boots don't belong there, wear your CCP or whatever. I dunno if you've noticed but they're beige suede, they shall not be paired with black jeans. Slimane lied to you and his photography sucks ass. Is needle rebuilt big on the forum? Really cool brand I have to say...

View attachment 765467 View attachment 765462 It's been a while! Helllooo from Lisbon!!

Sublime 2016 straw hat, BBJ floral indigo shirt, dadjeans, greats leather slip ons

View attachment 765464

Are you wearing a straw hat? Weird...
Enjoy Lisbon!
BTW Pessoa wrote a Lisbon travel guide, the city has changed but maybe you'd like to read it when you're there.
http://lisbon.pessoa.free.fr/Pessoa_Lisbon.htm

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
p5sf5B7.jpg

TO6KrpM.jpg

Workwear?

Craig Green // See See Motor Coffee // UC Neoboy // Visvim
This is cool.

trSoMeW.jpg

cdghp / cos / ffixxed / viberg
Is this a fake suit? Not sure it works in person if you pair two pieces nearly the same grey colour.

LehZmjt.jpg

tumblr_opgi08oU7G1ujnez0o4_540.jpg
3AD4qBf.jpg

all evan kinori, malibu sandals[/QUOTE]

You've posted some really cool looks so it is not like I'm bashing some random, badly dressed dude. This is awful, your hairstyle and facial hair gives you the look of a kid who read an igent manual (you're usually fine...). Maybe try a new hairstyle and cut/grow your facial hair?

edit: looking at it again I def have a problem with your beard because it is too long to be just an unshaved look but not enough to be a real beard. Since you're young/have a youthful face it sorta look like a beardfail. I guess it is easily fixed by shaving or growing it a little bit more.

View attachment 765775
View attachment 765776
View attachment 765777

Maison Martin Margiela - F/W 2001 Artisanal Painted Shirt - Tropical
Virgin Wool Ivory Blue Trousers - Replica 70's Argentinian Military Sidezips
Bigass shirt collar looks good on you, stop wearing dainty ones and go for this size.

Last edited:

penanceroyaltea

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
damn, @Fuuma that fernando pessoa article is epic. I just headed out of Lisbon to northern Portugal but I've got another 1.5 days right at the end - thanks for the link!

I think the hat is straw.. or is it paper? Hmm..

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads