• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

@cyc wid it liking the hair, how long is it now? Can you slick it back? and curious, what does your s/o think?

i made a mistake today by cutting the side but also taking off .5" on top. Ugh...now it looks too round IMO :embar:

Going to grow out the top now and just shave down the sides. I want to try slicking it back like Tony Leung

It's in between optimal side part length and slick back length. If I don't use enough product, I get across the eye hungover kpop star bangs by the end of the work day. It's not quite long enough to slick back effectively. Ms. CWI is indifferent, or at least doesn't say anything about it.

poilu

Reaction score
First post

I tried to spoiler the last one, could someone give me a hand, please? Thanks

Edit: Any feedback would be very welcome.

Last edited:

Foxhound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
13834574924_29ce5fa298_z.jpg

13834221405_f43752e7e1_z.jpg

EG
uniqlo
MMM
dayton
IISE
I really like this but not sure how I feel about green on green.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
XL, which is the same as my Stark. It's roomy enough to be comfy, but I think I managed to stay out of "sloppy" territory. I almost returned and tried an L at first, but I like it the way it is.

Ivwri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Been a while although I have been lurking on this thread for a while. So many great fits in the last couple of months. Most recently, @shah, those SS00 pants look really, really good there. Still need to pick up a pair of black suspenders so I can try to rock mine like that :). Also @thatoneguy, the green on green is a winner to me and @diniro that is very cool as well.

Here's me from today at my store -

YYPH
Levi's Red
YYPH (no vis)
YYPH
Burberry Prorsum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads