• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
i have been considering just going terribly short all around. Sort of like 1234 but a bit longer on top so I can style it.
Wait what? Didn't we just have a whole page devoted to how terrible my hair looked?

CDHagg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote:
Sorry for the miscommunication - I wasn't talking about you when I said "new guy", I was talking about saludoalostros. Sorry, I was just too lazy to look up his username.
Pax, bro.
cheers.gif

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
(First two) pics look good, gettoasty. Belly button height?

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Linen actually absorbs and retains body heat.  That's why bedsheets were made of linen and called "bed linens".  When people slept, they become cold of course, and the linen sheets retained heat and kept them warm.
Also in the summer skin-tight garments are better than looser ones.  With skin-tight garments, perspiration is directly transferred onto the fabric and insta-evaporated into the air.  With looser garments, you'll be sweating buckets and the clothes will act like a towel dabbing the sweat, and will get wet.

You may want to have a seat while this becomes a meme.

cxbxw

Reaction score
tA5xy.jpg

My question - is the jacket noticeably too tight?

Picked it up on sale for cheap...

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

I rock that hairstyle. 1 on the sides and all around...sometimes I tell the barber to give me more of a "v" shape fade instead of all around round looking. But it don't matter. The top I leave like 3 inches long. I can leave it messy or do a faux hawk.

The faux hawk went out with those ****** hoodies by bson.

Last edited:

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

regular contributor
not a cell phone mirror shot
wearing a piece that is sort of out there but with other familiar clothes, in a way that doesn't make the viewer feel uncomfortable
relief about said piece after being unsure about it
asserting to the community that you 'get' it
handsome as ****
for real though, I think the biggest one is that 'relief' that it's not all that bad, when people most likely had doubts about big baggy khaki shorts (although they're so much more than that). you'll notice a few people even commented on how it's better than they first thought it would be.

I'll also add that it's nice to see something inventive, and that earns thumbs as well. As cool as it is to see jeans (hell, we can broaden that to say slim-fitting trousers of any kind) with GATs or boots and a nice knit, even if everything fits perfectly and works together, it's something people on here have seen thousands of times already. Fatigue sets in, and then when you see something unusual, it feels like relief (assuming it works).

Last edited:

Lorcan7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My first WAYWT... think I'll be picking up some more OL shirts - I'm really liking this one.

Our Legacy
Uniqlo
RMW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads