• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

death shot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lanvin...Margiela...******...
Cheap-quality sound system....even cheaper rug, looks like some old mop-turned rug, the sort that's available at Ikea...the Umeå or something...piss-poor quality flooring...cheap gypsum walls, the sort used to make cheap condos in the mid-2000s during the height of the US housing bubble....everything is kitch, showy, cheap, cheap, cheap...so low...so desperate to keep up appearances...sad....

You're gross.

Last edited:

thewho13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's up fellas.

(NOTE: Disgusting attempt at representing hometown hockey team's will to win the Stanley Cup by way of facial hair blotted out for your convenience. NOTE 2x: Go Blackhawks.)

Last edited:

death shot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rough, man.

MS007

Reaction score

WeSoa.jpg

I like this. Very balanced. Are the shoes all white Margielas?

thewho13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's up fellas.

(NOTE: Disgusting attempt at representing hometown hockey team's will to win the Stanley Cup by way of facial hair blotted out for your convenience. NOTE 2x: Go Blackhawks.)

Better lighting, messy bed.

Emile Lafaurie / Uniqlo / 3Sixteen / Moma

Whattup Synth

Last edited:

Jabonator

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sup.

I need me some casual blazers.

Switched jeans for some faded Nudies. Thought it looked better.

Last edited:

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ and some new shoes. That whole look is dangerously close to the swedish "real estate agent"-look (mäklarstilen)...

Jabonator

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, would love to have some cool side-zips, like those Momas above, or Synth's Margielas (I believe). Just can't bring myself to spend too much on basically anything, so need to look for sales, etc. Don't normally dress quite like this. We're having a student party with dress code smart casual, and I thought I'd go like this. Shoes would be better without the contrast sole I guess. I also think they look a bit better in real life than in this picture. But the options for shoes are those, black ugly dress shoes, blue fake suede bucks and brown boots, which aren't sleek enough for this type of setting. Hair might also contribute to the real-estate agent look (I do study real-estate related things, though :D), as they're overdue a trim, lacking the shaved sides, so especially in the pic you can't see the difference of length on the top, so it just looked like a greasy slicked back styling.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Better lighting, messy bed.

Emile Lafaurie / Uniqlo / 3Sixteen / Moma
Whattup Synth

Even if this is your 'natural' body position it's been trademarked and you should find another way to hold your skeleton parts. It's sort of creepy...everything looks good though.

thewho13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

[/SPOILER]
Even if this is your 'natural' body position it's been trademarked and you should find another way to hold your skeleton parts. It's sort of creepy...everything looks good though.

Haha, yeah, I'm well aware of the "trademarked" position...

If it means anything, I was going more for humor than, uh, creepy.

:uhoh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics