• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bryan, I think I have the same ACNE jeans? Are those the max slim jeans??

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Wore this today. And pretty much every other day when I'm not at work. The shirt is 9oz denim and was overdyed black when I first purchased it. Now it's fading to a nice mellow blue. :)

xd9emq.jpg

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Not gonna lie, wooster is very, very cool in person. So is McNairy. The world is fucked I know

I found Mcnairy to be weird and that creepy-flamboyant.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think it's pretty impressive that someone can be famous just for dressing well

Someone like Wooster, who actually rocks some ridiculous ensembles fairly well. I like some of his more out there ideas, like using the same material for ties as the shirts he wears

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nice bottle of white zinfandel.

aeglus ticket would be better if it said plastikman instead of plastic kid

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
lol @ white zin

miran

Reaction score

lol @ white zin

So today, when I arrived at the kabob khaneh, there was a fire over by the charcoal area...not sure wtf was going on.

Today's special: Zereshk Polo. A delicious bottom-burned rice...with little specs of saffron...with barberries mixed in, with chicken, also speckled with saffron and barberries. Delicious!

Along with Ayran (Doogh or wtf she calls it), and the Salade shirazi...

And today, I treated myself:

Zooloobieh baamieh. Not sure how to describe this...it's basically a flavourless donut batter (?)...deep fried in some sort of spirally waffle thing (zooloobieh) or...something resembling testicles (baamieh). And then dipped in bright-orange sugar syrup and allowed to crustify and crystallize....it was alright, but too sweet....

Which reminds me....Yesterday's special: Kaleh Pocheh. It's basically the head of a goat and the trotters of a goat simmered into some sort of stew. It looked really weird...I couldn't tell wtf it was, but she described it most graphically. I tried it...it was ok, nothing special. Tasted like ordinary lamb stew. I grew up in France, and in France they make bouillon with eyeballs, and this was nowhere near as nasty as that...not that I will try it again....

miran

Reaction score
Whaddup meso....and sweet colabear...

Last edited:

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nice stuff tog. dig the sock tuck there.
maybe i can appreciate it because i saw an abomination the other day lol.
dude was wearing a blazer with skinny chinos tucked into his socks with red stripes. he was wearing cheap oxfords. had scarf and newsboy cap too, maybe even a tie and probably a timex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads