• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
Today - apologies as I wear a suit M-F
100609brog-7.jpg
100609brog-8.jpg

IMG_0193.jpg
IMG_0195.jpg

100609brog-1.jpg

- well played..

I love the poppy adornment, I wish it were something we Americans did also in memory of our servicemen and women.

Originally Posted by Stazy
IMG_1974.jpg

Dior
AA
Postage
Common Projects

simply,rad.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy
IMG_1974.jpg
Dior AA Postage Common Projects

That jacket is totally chav-tastic. I thought that the T was dior and the jacket was AA, that would have made me feel better, but it's the other way around? Damn.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Forced to cut my neckbeard by my friends
frown.gif
Trying blazer over t-shirt, does this work, at all?
30shw7k.jpg
Full body shot taken after I came home, but threw on department t-shirt because I didnt want to carry it, so it looks weird edit: just remembered I took an iphone pic too, what the hell
14cwg2q.jpg
30kwtuh.jpg
N. Hoolywood J Crew Dior Boots

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like it a lot actually, great fit. Edit: Snake is right though, I didn't realize it is pinstripe. Solid would have been a better choice.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMO the fabric and pinstripes make it a bit too formal to be worn like that. I think it would look better with a different blazer and boots.

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looks good nn. I agree with snake but you can't tell in the full body pic All I have recently are pictures of me and my cwg
frown.gif
wore turquoise melange mmm turtleneck today

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
IMO the fabric and pinstripes make it a bit too formal to be worn like that. I think it would look better with a different blazer and boots.
Yeah, that's what I thought, unfortunately. It's a really big shame because I tore a huuuge hole in the matching pants, and I want to salvage the blazer because I really like it, but I'm just not really a blazer + jeans dude.
Originally Posted by kelvinsense
looks good nn. I agree with snake but you can't tell in the full body pic
Yeah, it's something I only wear out at night, because you can't see the pinstripes at all in bad lighting, looks decent. I also think like most non-fashion people wouldn't notice the fact that I prolly shouldn't be pairing a pinstriped blazer with jeans, but then again I could be wrong. Appreciate the feedback, why I'm posting four fits of myself!!

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
I think it looks pretty good. it's definately not a look you should go out and buy a new blazer for, anyway
wtymb6.jpg
I don't know what happened here, I was taking a picture and I noticed ******* and balls were just hanging out

__CB__

Reaction score
Eason: I think lose the belt and if you must wear a button-down, go with a more casual one (OCBD, woven) with that fit.

Also, landho rules at life. Nice to see some of the better Sufu peeps on here now.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
yeah **** that white belt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads