• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does it looks like he's trying to jack off his shoe collection to anyone*? Just watch the gif a few times in a row and tell me that you don't see it.

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You guys may have missed Californicat's posts in the what are you reading thread, which didn't just name the books, but included PHOTOS of him with the books, which is important because who knows which SF posters are biblioballin' online but IRL reading only PARADE magazine.

IIRC, he was reading some self-help (How to Make a Million Dollars in Real Estate by 5 p.m.) and some Grisham.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
You guys may have missed Californicat's posts in the what are you reading thread, which didn't just name the books, but included PHOTOS of him with the books, which is important because who knows which SF posters are biblioballin' online but IRL reading only PARADE magazine.

IIRC, he was reading some self-help (How to Make a Million Dollars in Real Estate by 5 p.m.) and some Grisham.

dude is a ******* charicature

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
he reminds he of most of the men that come into nordstroms

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We scared him away too soon IMO
frown.gif
A genuine non troll terrible poster is a rarity.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
**** see I told you guys not to be dicks, that dude was a potential internet goldmine

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
~LIFESTYLE~ My friend started an urban garden in a Baltimore vacant lot
P1070482.jpg
She's going to have rainwater irrigation, a fishpond, a solar cookstove and entirely sustainable crops.
P1070504.jpg
Afterward we went to my friends house where a punk band was staying
P1070528.jpg
I brought sparklers
P1070522.jpg
And whiskey
P1070544.jpg
I think the whiskey is working
P1070549.jpg

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jodum5
Damnit Magician, I miss your faceeeeeeeeeeeee

Miss u 2 dawg, come to Baltimore. the punk girls will love you.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
I think the whiskey is working

P1070549.jpg

very PhatGuido-esque
lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Double standard on lifestyle pics? Couldn't be...

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782

Looks like your 18year old son

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by toip
Psst, ******, I don't think you're in any position to be mocking the outfits and contributions of curiously out-of-place posters...
Always the ones afraid to show their faces with the most to say.... good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads