• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenL

Reaction score
Originally Posted by willy cheesesteak
Damn troll.

Aren't you the one who posted that weird dude freaking out on my thread? Way to troll a new member.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
LK is such a hardass. Looking good as always.

I was looking through and read some of the Eason stuff. His stuff is tight but it works for him and looks good on him because he's not a limp-wristed lace-curtain oyster living in the suburbs.

wmmk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
wmmk is trying his best to get cast in gay Appreciation lately?

Been there, done that.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Originally Posted by demonito
sorry i aint wearin fashion clothes so all daddys need to work out? or something to make wearinf chinos and tee and denim jacket work?

bud theyre regular buzz rickson chinos

xoxo
ed

ironically most of the people whose look you aspire to mimic were in good shape.. so...

ryannn

Reaction score
Take it to the health and body board or stop bothering the dude...

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

demonito

Reaction score
heres some reality thoughts

do you spend more time in the gym or work so you can buy some expensive clothes?

spend time in gym and buy some good expensive quality clother and be broke

or

spend time in work and buy some good very expensive quality clothes and have more money to spend

so ones time is not enough to have all these in a day so i choose to stay fat and have more money than stay fit and be broke

xoxo
ed

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I choose option c work, go to the gym buy expensive clothes and not eat like a fat fuckin pig.

xoxo
jetdawg

demonito

Reaction score
well in reality that is not true and you know it and you and i know that you dont have much money stashed away in a bank maybe a couple of thousand dollars because your just working

anyways all im saying is that lets stop this bullshit and be true be transparent be YOU.

fuckyou,
ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads