• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatoneguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I dont like doing 2 in a row but I had to because I am wearing the scarf that my swap partner smashwindow gave me, and it's awesome :slayer:

8390016374_dbfe70872d_c.jpg
8388931563_b417bd277c_c.jpg

8388929133_be40064b1e_c.jpg

supposed to snow today
Balenciaga panel coat
SS scarf
uniqlo jeans
Dayton x w+h boots
blanc & noir gloves
I should probably lock the focus next time :> thanks for all the love on the last fit

Last edited:

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Looks like tabi, not hooves.

Ya I know what tabis are. #powerrangersmovie

still think it looks off in that fit.

@TOG, TEARING IT UP

Last edited:

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
tog as good as last one was , the mere fact that there's more contrast here makes it better in my opinion.
outstanding work esp with the glowing plant effect

though minus points for being filthy (shoes in bedroom) :satisfied:

Foxhound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New to the forum. Inb4 crucifixion. Also, some of you guys, from the shots, live in the nicest and coolest places. Australia is boring.
Flinders Lane
Nudie
Lacoste
Tissot

Last edited:

notthisway

Reaction score
Sorry for posting a similar fit to my previous one. But IMO this is a better fit. Is it an improvement from the last one? Advice/critique/comment please.

The jeans in the picture looks like black because of the lack of light. The actual color is dark indigo.

CashmereThought

Reaction score
New here, living in the DC/Northern Virginia area. Starting to grow up a little bit and transition from less sneakers and t shirts to a more mature look. Figure this may be a good place to pick up some critism as well as inspiration for how to execute other pieces in my wardrobe. Here is what I wore the other day to go hangout in the city, pretty basic. Apologize in advance for the iphone pictures, one of these days I will purchase a DSLR.

Preme.
RRL.
N&F.
CDB.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
TOG - also, the weave of the scarf is amazing. love it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads