• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

wow you just can't stop putting your foot in your mouth can you? First of all genius it's "If I weren't smart.... etc" (it's called the subjunctive mood... go look it up or go get your GED). Second, concerning style and usage it's "utmost confidence", although for the fashionable and unstylish "utter most" is not grammatically incorrect so reciprocating your graciousness I'll let it slide. Third, your conflating confidence with arrogance (which is what your post repeatedly display) is laughable and the sign of one truly unawares. Lastly, Mr. Ronnel.... where you are so woefully mistaken is that you may indeed be rich but you are by no means wealthy and your admitted lack of compassion makes that obvious to all but only the truly oblivious of which you are so clearly a part... res ipsa loquitur.
btw... to the other members apologies for the digression but I find this imperious asininity intolerable.

this wordy tripe induces more groans than whatever ronnel types.

everything I said is entirely accurate so it's not surprising you would respond with an equally "Ronnelian" and incorrect use of the word "tripe". Let it go... they say ignorance is bliss. I wouldn't know.

6R6Xq.gif

Last edited:

leeba

Reaction score
Unlikely WAYWT post. This is what I wore to take my final, brb gonna jump off a cliff now

Don't know why I'm throwing up an asian sign, but that's okay.

super old Uniqlo
wife beater lulz
my mom's old sweats
CP

More:

shirt

layers

Last edited:

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I admire Ionell's frankness.  That takes guts to admit you have no compassion.
If you got money and you want to keep it, you gotta fend off the greedy others and that takes getting rid of your compassion. 

Ionell reminds me a lot of those Mexican narco lords.  He has their style going too.

nice job admiring someone for admitting they aren't a whole person

it doesn't take any guts; it takes lack of self-awareness

lesamourai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I don't understand--are you saying compassion is need to make someone a whole person?  that's not true.  compassion will make them a better person, yes, but an incompassionate person is still whole to begin with.  i am getting into things I don't fully know about here, but didn't macchiavelli say:  First rule to be a king:  get rid of the compassion.  better feared than loved? 

Ionell is stating what he is, whether it is sincere or even if he himself understands wtf he is saying, that i don't know. 

Only if you can't be both.

Last edited:

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And if you are trying to be a king, which is over-rated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads