• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

aether

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
KYxFi.jpg

Last edited:

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

yyph ......................... hmmmm
dd ............................. CS crinkle just arrived !
cdgh+ ...................... custom j-pants sup papa ivwri
moma ...................... annd
bubble tea ............... custom celine-inspired riri zip clutch​

We enjoyed first an appetizer of mirza ghasemi (not pictured), smoked eggplant dish with tomatos, garlic and
onions with some ground turmeric, dash of cinnamon, salt & pepper and olive oil.

Our main course was a bed of steaming saffron basmati rice and a beef stew, khoresht-e gheime, beef, split chick
peas, tomatos and paste, seasonings (salt, pepper, turmeric, olive oil), along with dried lemons that are left to simmer
in the stew and add a sour flavor

The second dish we enjoyed was grilled chicken breast garnished with saffron citrus glaze. served over lavaash, a
thin bread, with sprigs of mint and tarragon, a grilled tomato, and mast o khiar, yoghurt with dried mint, salt, and
cucumber, and of course sumac to add a lemony spice to the meal.

We headed to Dark Horse for some espressos. The barrista pulled a shot for me, then one for snow, and decided the
one for snow wasn't up to his standards.
Little did we know his standards consisted of warmed motor oil...

mr snowman posing as the shah in the damir ss10 cap

My enabling powers were too weak after lunch, I couldn't convince him to forego the snowtuck(TM) and
go for the m.a+ staple ankle boots were great with the small hem openings he has. But I recharged my abilities
with the bubble tea and our snowman may soon be in possession of an iphone5 :devil:

Miran was also to join us for lunch. But he was baned from attending this event, in accordance with Styleforum policy and
the will of the moderators....He showed up but security quickly had him removed (deleted from the premises). The only
remaining evidence was this fisherman's cap

Thanks to sipang for the great photography

Last edited:

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man, today was a blast! Good food. Good threads. Good talk.

I can confirm the hansomness of the shah. he eerily looks a lot like me (with a thicker beard of course!) . Somehow he knew more about the city that me :embar:

Master Milano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn nice meet up -- jealous. Moo's varsity is great and Cookz fit is cool

too lazy to photoshop Snow's face onto it so heres me posing

+J, Club Monaco ( no vis), y-3, Jcrew, rachel comey

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm a man of the people :D

Also, how do find the sns turtleneck? Itchy at all?

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
It's itchy a bit in the neck, but nowhere else and it's overall not anything I would worry about. It's definitely not a luxe wool or anything like that - this is a woodchopping and fish wrangling sweater (can also be used at grandma's 85th b-day dinner, such as today :D )

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads