• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
mr. moo can't find love no matter which part of sf he goes to :( so sad ;o; DON'T WORRY, MOO-SAN. DAIJOUBU DESU! YOUR TIME TO SHINE WILL COME AND IT WILL INVOLVE MANY SUIT SHORTS AND HIGH SOCKS AND THE WORLD WILL TESTIFY FOR YOU, BROTHER!

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Oh I'm sorry perhaps you should have pmed him had you wanted a private answer. Say where's your new butt buddy sinned? You know, your only friend on the forum?

Last edited:

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I don't think you're allowed to make jokes about people's appearances if you've never, ever, ever posted a single fit pic while making a large majority of your posts in a fit pic thread. Just sayin.

You're almost as obsessed with me posting a fit as you are with SVB.

I generally stay away from comments about someone's physical appearance, which is why I quickly edited that post. I crossed the line there, realized it, and regretted it.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score

mr. moo can't find love no matter which part of sf he goes to :( so sad ;o; DON'T WORRY, MOO-SAN. DAIJOUBU DESU! YOUR TIME TO SHINE WILL COME AND IT WILL INVOLVE MANY SUIT SHORTS AND HIGH SOCKS AND THE WORLD WILL TESTIFY FOR YOU, BROTHER!

ありがとうございます。

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Whoa whoa jet, im also moos friend :)

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

good evening gentlemen and welcome to your biweekly review of the daily soup that is waywt.
The story line so far: Kicked off by the SF clowning corporation we were taken away in the mystical and fascinating world of burgers. In a tantalizing e-foodfight, pleb and baller burgers were thrown at each other, culminating in a respectable heap of medium blue fine meat, poutine and fries, through which our heroes only just so scraped alive. In a sad and pitiful episode, we furthermore learned that several SFers can not afford their daily coffee, while the top 1% of ultimate bachelors basically sip on liquid gold pressed through the finest civet feces.
As the storyline evolves, the resulting volatile atmosphere threatens to escalate as SF detectives discover that member Moo may have trolled in several instances. An unholy alliance of the debunked offender with an unknown supervillain in a sleeveless bibshirt may change WAYWT as we know it.
Will moo reconquer haggs heart? Will SvB post another fit and collect an obscene number of thumb ups? When will stitches give in and join the Yohji sect and when will uncontrol finally come out of the closet?
Answers to all these questions and more,
stay tuned!
Also, more lifestyle, more drama and more dog/rat pics with less fit breaks.

post of the day imo. to my end, mebbe 8-12 months.

Why is everyone so intent on being mean? Let by gones be by gones and let the great fit pics/lifestyle pics/yummy food pics roll :D

lol, this **** is fun. clothing can wait til morning.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Why is everyone so intent on being mean? Let by gones be by gones and let the great fit pics/lifestyle pics/yummy food pics roll :D

This is all your fault. I ******* told you to smile more!

Last edited:

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I come back tonight seeing 65 new posts expecting some great or at least controversial fits and all I have to unwind with is this ****

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I come back tonight seeing 65 new posts expecting some great or at least controversial fits and all I have to unwind with is this ****

Dozens of new posts amassed in a day's time in this thread almost always means some drama or burger talk.

dwyhajlo

Reaction score

Just hop the border over into Washington and unwind some other way.

Dozens of new posts amassed in a day's time in this thread almost always means some drama or burger talk.

Would love to go back to burger talk.

Last edited:

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

There was a really great fit mixed in there. It's like a treasure hunt this way -- so you can appreciate it more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads