• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i dunno if you can even blame rap at all. i just had to oversee some degree shows at (supposedly) one of the best art colleges in the world, the other external examiners and i were in agreement that a mindlessly-appropriated and remixed stew of deleuze, baudrillard and ranciere was probably the low point of western civilization.

Mmmmm pomo. I remember buying anti-O and then realizing i had just wasted good food monies :D

Last edited:

hyogen

Reaction score

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hyogen82/8122995469/

coal beanie
no brand peacoat
jcrew shirt
levi's 511
dr. marten's weston boots
would appreciate c&c on the fitment--especially the jeans--I'm gonna go have a few of my jeans hemmed pretty soon..

Last edited:

Swiss

Reaction score
probably will get DEstroyed for this fit or whatever else....for which i'll blame my wife for taking a bad picture
biggrin.gif
Despite her complaining about how heavy my camera is, esp. with the battery grip and heavy prime lens, and her actively trying to not listen when I try to teach her about focus/recomposing, metering, etc., she is becoming a better photographer
smile.gif
I'm arguably marginally better than she is...but at least I try. I suppose I could have photoshopped my ugly mug at least.. oh well

And from the non discussion thread:

Quote:
wat

Last edited:

hyogen

Reaction score

And from the non discussion thread:

wat

it's really late - pulling an all-nighter for no good reason--have lab at 6AM. I was just commenting about how my wife hates taking pictures.

would have been a significantly better post if you only posted the above

fixed before the crack of dawn :slayer:

Last edited:

Rincon

Reaction score
Hmm, this has very little to do with the problem, which is about young people talking like ******* morons. I like DjScrew but I don't go dropping lyrics while sitting at a café, I still know Schopenhauer suits me more than some ignant junkie.
lmao at this pretentious nonsense.

It's all the same ****.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not caring is consistent with our cultural upbringing . That makes it ok. And it suits us more. Like a well tailored...um...suit i guess :)

Oh and it would be absurd.

There you go. The culture of absurd suiting.

Last edited:

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
can barely see anything, perhaps the jeans could do with a little more taper? otherwise it seems a really nice fit.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

maybe I missed a phase of my 20s but the whole awkward sweaty hipster looking white kids getting really into generic gangster rap makes no sense to me.

:laugh:
Can we stop using the term hipster.  It's ******* meaningless.  If you're on "StyleForum," you're a huge hipster to someone.

I prefer to self-identify as a "yupster", thank you. :plain:

Apropos of nothing, WWBDWAFDA
(What was Brit Daniel wearing a few days ago)

(black button-up shirt, black waxed jeans, black side-zip boots)

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
notwithit I'm surprised you don't come down for richmond for shows more often

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads