• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i think the sneakers are always going to look oversized, it cant be helped. i would like to see something like this:

xDeHe.jpg

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

awesome stuff. cardi is the best
i read you werent going to wear your ro sneakers until you go to the cobblers. which do you like better, RO vs DBSS ?

err, they serve different purposes in my wardrobe. They are both extremely comfortable and amazing design wise. Can't really say, but a older iteration rick sneaker with a good sole would be perfection :nodding:

i think the sneakers are always going to look oversized, it cant be helped. i would like to see something like this:

just bought cropped RO pants man, excited!

Last edited:

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What shirt?

Burberry P military cut in "featherweight" silk. Uncertain of which season, but it reminds me strongly of my favourite, fall 2008's Lowry collection, which I really should have bought something(s) from

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I've nevere really liked the super-skinny jean tucked into the dunk (in this case DBSS), just looks off to me. Cropped pants will be better, as long as they're not also skin--tight.

kickinrad

Reaction score
I feel the need to scornfully judge the swag of many individuals here, primarily using the comment feature I recently discovered, yet I don't feel it is right to throw stones until my glass house is finished.

I know this isn't ComfortForum but today is my first day off university for the holiday so I be straight chillin at the crib son. And, I thought you dicks would really be able to sink your teeth into my linen pants.

Ok, initiate.

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
start scornfully judging anyway, we need a counter to tcwalter

also linen pants and a quilted jacket? I get that you're lounging but what is the jacket all about

kickinrad

Reaction score

I'll just let tcwalter handle this one...

No please I'd love your analysis, I know I said you were neither streetwear nor denim but you can redeem yourself with a good diss.

start scornfully judging anyway, we need a counter to tcwalter
also linen pants and a quilted jacket? I get that you're lounging but what is the jacket all about

It's quilted jacket and linen pants weather today in VA. No, I was actually just cold inside and I looked in the mirror and thought this fit was both thought provoking, ridiculous, and yet charming in the fact it still looks less silly then many goth ninja fits shared here. Not that I don't love the beautiful variety expressed here, in fact I was adding some. :slayer:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads