• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Like this but think some kind of unstructured blazerjacketthing on top would be pretty nice :satisfied:
edit : lighter color?

I agree, I popped into Co-Op after brunch and tried this on, with just the top button buttoned, and I like, NEED it now.

3ubVq.jpg

Also tried it the more conventional way but I don't really like how big the shawl collar is when worn like that.

fsSr3.jpg

Either way I'm getting something similar shortly in a blue knit wool that will fill the void, but I do want both.

You must cop 2nd jacket.

^How old are you, dude? You look like you're 14! If you're around the age bracket, you must be ways ahead of your friends in term of dressing.

Thanks for the kind words, truly means a lot to me. I just turned 15 and 1/2. as for my (close) friends, they actually dress pretty well for their age group, mostly in lower-end selvedge raw denim (n&f, ub, apc), vans or converse, music tees and nicer-looking jackets (my friend recently picked up a Pointer Brand duck canvas chore coat and the fit is really good on him)

How exactly does one celebrate their 1/2 birthday? with half a cake?

reedo that sounds like way too much space return

Last edited:

miran

Reaction score
Jet how old are you?

jaac

Reaction score
yep. the water one is incredible, i'd love to find one someday. even the fanny pack hahah.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dles, awesome stuff.
want to see those boots untucked :devil:

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
^How old are you, dude? You look like you're 14! If you're around the age bracket, you must be ways ahead of your friends in term of dressing.

Thanks for the kind words, truly means a lot to me. I just turned 15 and 1/2. as for my (close) friends, they actually dress pretty well for their age group, mostly in lower-end selvedge raw denim (n&f, ub, apc), vans or converse, music tees and nicer-looking jackets (my friend recently picked up a Pointer Brand duck canvas chore coat and the fit is really good on him)

son u look like you walking on the italian marble on catalina foothills don't tell me they still shooting up heroin there

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

You must cop 2nd jacket.

How exactly does one celebrate their 1/2 birthday? with half a cake?

Looking into FW it was on my instakop list but they sold out everywhere in S before the temperature dropped below like.. 80 here. I never even got a chance to try it on anywhere :fu: The normal one is really growing on me though.

And growing up we always celebrated half birthdays. It's just a fun excuse to have a cake (no candles), and I think as a little kid i would get like a single present. maybe a transformer or something like that.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
why ? just tell the haters...
[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
No half-birthdays here growing up, but my mom made up for it by taking me and my brother to Toys R Us every time she got a paycheck and would let us each get one toy. Oh the hours I spent in those days pondering whether to walk away with the glow in the dark Swamp Thing or "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka figure.

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
haha i was just playing around, I thought he was actually making fun of me for being poor and relying on something like a half birthday to get a toy.

My main lesson of the story was that you should celebrate your kids' half birthdays!!! They'll like it :)

Last edited:

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score

I am getting in late on the Uncontrol thing, but those jeans are letting you down and cheapening that incredible leather. Try black waxed jeans and the same boots you have on right now. It will be an improvement without looking too internet approved.

I think glossy black from head to toe would really not look good. I wore this jacket with leather pants last night, haha

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DLester - Great fit. I've mentioned this in the past, and I don't mean to :deadhorse: but I really think you need a major step up from the regular guy hair you're sporting.

Saffron Revolution

Reaction score
haha guys i dont celebrate my half-birthdays! im just giving you an idea of how old i was. im not 14, and thats not italian marble, its ******* cork. sorry if i slipped..

edit: and i dont live in the foothills, i live in central tucson..

Last edited:

miran

Reaction score

haha guys i dont celebrate my half-birthdays! im just giving you an idea of how old i was. im not 14, and thats not italian marble, its ******* cork. sorry if i slipped..
edit: and i dont live in the foothills, i live in central tucson..

What the **** are you talking about? In my country, not too long ago, "women" got married at 12 and already had two children by the time they were 14. My yiayiaah (grandma) was 14 when she had my Mum.

I've never been to Tuscon, but I love Calexico. Where'd you get the name Saffron Revolution?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics