• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

From 3 days ago:

Pics of me at the Yohji store in Paris (Rue Cambon):

Found out that the SA that helped me out was half-Nigerian. Wish I could have gotten a picture of her as well, she had a very awesome Yohji ensemble on.

Nice that they let you take pics in the store, I'll definitely have to stop by. Hopefully they'll still have smaller sizes in stock for me to try on! And +1 on the herringbone, so good.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I have a nex 3 with the 16mm and 18-5mm lenses sitting in shopping cart...waiting to pull trigger ;)

Been thinking of getting rid of my gf1 for the fuji x100. decisions decisions

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

saw that on ur blog, only thing i don't like is that for 1k you're getting a fixed-lens camera and you can easily get a monster dslr setup for that price

theom-

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

saw that on ur blog, only thing i don't like is that for 1k you're getting a fixed-lens camera and you can easily get a monster dslr setup for that price

not really.

Jabonator

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Got my hair cut eyesterday, don't know if it shows in the vid properly, though. Basically just left the top completely untouched and shaved the sides and back.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can I make the recommendation that you practice with a metronome?

Even slow songs shouldn't drag, if you can get that slow but unyielding rhythm the audience will really get into. Obviously you can slow it down for the last couple of bars or whatever.

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ivwri, thanks for making the best post of the year in SW&D. All of the stuff in the store fits you perfectly. So good. :slayer:

Last edited:

colabear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@ noobizor : now I know who has a poster of me hanging in their bedroom wall

@ john water's asian cousin: prease, prease stop stalking at me. your TOJ is down there and I'm waaaayyyyy up here OK

miran

Reaction score

Saturday - old shirt's a little long and loose, but I figured with the looser trousers it's okay.

20110924_Saturday.jpg

Levi
Uniqlo
Albam
Redwing

I look at that phto, start swaying, and humming...

"All in all, it's just another....brick in the wall.....ta da dadadaa...ta da dada.

tatataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeaaee

tatataaataeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaat tat ta dh tat ta dah tada duh...

dddddddddddeeeeeedttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeee tatada....."

il ciclista

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That'd be a big jump in terms of low light capabilities. However, the only thing that I don't like is that it's only got one focal length(I actually love prime lenses) and the lens doesn't interchange.(this part I hate) Also I hear the controls are pretty bad. It's pretty though!

edit: just saw someone said this already^^. As far as getting a monster dsl-r setup not sure about that ,but it'd have the same sensor (for a camera of 1k) as the x100..and probably better controls, and room to grow as far as lenses are concerned.

Last edited:

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Good old fashioned American scalloped hem ribbed wife beater, done and done, thank you Jockey. Raw hem, nice long suggestive cockbib, it's like Rick Owens at 2 for $15, but only in all white.

so other than Jockey, how about AA tanks? I need these in bulk ASAP. anyone recommend which type of AA tanks?

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i bought an american apparel tank and it tore on the first wash. was fragile tho, prob my fault. i didnt feel like hand washing it tho. but now i have the balmain effect on my tank :D

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

There are plenty of heavy lagers. Pilsners are just one of many different lager styles.

There are also imperial pilsners. I'm not a huge fan of Sam Adams in general, but theirs is one of the best I've had.
Good old fashioned American scalloped hem ribbed wife beater, done and done, thank you Jockey. Raw hem, nice long suggestive cockbib, it's like Rick Owens at 2 for $15, but only in all white.

Jockey sells tanks with a scalloped hem? Or do you just hem them that way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads