• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
I don't think my facial features suit slicking my hair back but I will play dress-up for you tonight after I get home from work.

runningfrog

Reaction score

unwarranted swag imo

unless you are one of these dudes

hahaha, unintentional swag for sure. i spent awhile getting my tripod setup, installing the rf remote trigger, etc., so i only snapped a couple shots before i had to head out for work.

i'll come up with a better pose for next time. this pic may be useful later if the power rangers stage a comeback.

malakas

Reaction score

hahaha, unintentional swag for sure. i spent awhile getting my tripod setup, installing the rf remote trigger, etc., so i only snapped a couple shots before i had to head out for work.

i'll come up with a better pose for next time. this pic may be useful later if the power rangers stage a comeback.

i personally prefer pictures of actual movement, as this imo showcases how the clothes will somewhat look irl, rather than static poses, unless of course they are closeup pics

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

nvr 4get

Flyguy doesn't look too buff or too tight to me. He's built. It's throwing people off but you gotta adjust to it.

Briza Birch finally nails a fit. I really hated your previous stuff. As long as what is under that jacket isn't skin tight, you're on the right track.

:fistbump:
still wear everything!

i take it you wouldn't want to see me in my spandex strongman suits, then?

Last edited:

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score

he's also tall and spanish.

in case you forgot

no hate just messing around

Jejejeje teh bitches love it man

Real talk, my sarcasm is hard to pick up on in here

malakas

Reaction score

^ does your wife take your pictures for you?

otter: ''honey, sweetie pie, the love of my life, can you please, only if you dont mind, take some quick snaps of me''

wife:
''WHY DONT YOU *************, YOU FUCKIN LOSER, YOU WANT ME TO TAKE PICS OF YOU SO YOU CAN POST YOUR PHOTOSHOPED, AUTHENTIC FAKE ASS ON LAME FASHION FORUMS , ALBEIT INFORMATIVE ONES, EH, WELL DO YOU, EH? ''

and no, i take my own pics, i use the self timer...are you happy now that you have embarrassed me?

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
HHal7.jpg

The CVH

Reaction score

Boring/not caring fit, just wanted to wear my new 3sixteens. They fit really nicely, can't wait to really break em in.

A Fellow Linguist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dynamic poses!

q01KE.jpg

Details:
K349Z.jpg

Schneider (thanks, Sipang!) / Gitman / Acne / BR

The Schneider knit is really amazing in person, has a lovely sheen and drape that the second picture kinda shows.

runningfrog

Reaction score

i personally prefer pictures of actual movement, as this imo showcases how the clothes will somewhat look irl, rather than static poses, unless of course they are closeup pics

good suggestion. a bit tough to get movement when i'm using a tripod and remote/timer, but i'll figure something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads