The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ivwri

Ivwri Senior member

Thanks for the comments guys. Cyc wid it: yeah tell me about it. Was supposed to look around a wineyard and winery here as well as move around the town a bit, but the rain just killed everything. [​IMG] Beautiful city though! Definitely coming back and hopefully will enjoy the sun too [​IMG]

2. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Senior member

the inseam on strongholds is 38 inches.
    hem them shits bro.

3. clark kent

clark kent Senior member

the inseam on strongholds is 38 inches.
    hem them shits bro.

i plan to homie, i'm just not sure on much of a hem is necessary. stack with like a 33 inch inseam or barely any break?

4. clark kent

clark kent Senior member

on a less serious note. todays fits haha. [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Vaio

Vaio Senior member

i plan to homie, i'm just not sure on much of a hem is necessary. stack with like a 33 inch inseam or barely any break?

If you're 5'6... then yes, you should hem to about 32-33''.

I'm 5'8 and I wear my jeans at 34'' inseam, and they still stack a bunch.

6. thenanyu

thenanyu Senior member

[​IMG]

How much for your guns?

7. flyguy7

flyguy7 Senior member

There is no plastic baq; its a Margiela fabric one. As for Mike well going outside the he gets laid/ he doesn't etc way its quite possible to conceive that a guy who is a NYC based DJ and does fashion parties in NYC, London, Paris and elsewhere might have an easier way wearing what he does than most people. Keep in mind the people in the pic are real life friends and didnt necessarily meet through the internet but in fashion weeks and similar events.

This whole reply reeks of some weird elitist perspective that I can't understand, but comes from a lot of dudes I know who "live large" in NYC.

8. RegisDB9

RegisDB9 Rico Suave

on a less serious note. todays fits haha.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Goofy Heel flip? Kick flip?

Damn, I miss riding around on my Habitat. My skater self from HS would kill my MMM self today, how times change

9. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

This whole reply reeks of some weird elitist perspective that I can't understand, but comes from a lot of dudes I know who "live large" in NYC.

of all the posts to pick to accuse fuuma of elitism, this is a weird choice

10. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

If you're 5'6... then yes, you should hem to about 32-33''.

I'm 5'8 and I wear my jeans at 34'' inseam, and they still stack a bunch.

That's some pretty specific advice without knowing how he wears his jeans, how narrow or wide the hems are, etc.

11. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

There is no plastic baq; its a Margiela fabric one.
    As for Mike well going outside the he gets laid/ he doesn't etc way its quite possible to conceive that a guy who is a NYC based DJ and does fashion parties in NYC, London, Paris and elsewhere might have an easier way wearing what he does than most people. Keep in mind the people in the pic are real life friends and didnt necessarily meet through the internet but in fashion weeks and similar events.

[​IMG] My bad.

Only point about the DJ guy is that he stands out a bit compared to the rest of y'alls and is wearing attire that might seem more effortless in the absence of a smile and natural light.

Goddamn swoll!

[​IMG] They're not actually all that special; the photo just accentuates whatever sinew and tendons happened to be posing as muscle at the moment.

How much for your guns?

All they cost is four years of your life at a college with a D-1 lightweight rowing program, plus 4 - 5 days a week in the gym and a ridiculously healthy diet. [​IMG]

(Seriously, see response above.)

yea theyre actually selvedge undyed jeans. i'm at a loss at what to do with them. i know they won't stock evenly even with a hem. [​IMG]

They're also brand-new crispy, right, maybe even a little starchy? If so, they'll settle down after the initial break-in period. Bear in mind that honeycombs, shrinkage when you wash them, &c. will all shorten the available length, so it won't kill you to have them a bit longer than you think you'll ultimately want them after the initial hem.

Also, can you check the inseam on another pair of jeans to help determine a reasonable length?

12. jwied82

jwied82 Senior member

13. BreezyBirch

BreezyBirch Senior member

^nice, but might wanna try pulling up those sweats, look a bit carroty pulled down so much wore this yesterday [​IMG]

14. landoeffincalrissian

landoeffincalrissian Well-Known Member

Aeglus, awesome.

You know, in years to come, your grandchildren will be seriously impressed with how cool you were

Yeah it's so cool to sit in an empty classroom taking pictures of yourself.

Being cool is natural.

15. clark kent

clark kent Senior member

Goofy Heel flip? Kick flip?

Damn, I miss riding around on my Habitat. My skater self from HS would kill my MMM self today, how times change

haha, i guess i'm a little of both. hopefully i'll never outgrow my skater side.

but its just a kickflip, i ride regular. it was a pretty tiresome task to take an acceptable skate photo by myself using a tripod and the timer. not to mention the 20+ kickflips i had to do [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.