• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
pink panster looking real good nil: nice silhouette
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
yeah i hear you nil! im on the lookout right now haha. mark, its a BR demineur
look at this guy jacking my B&R steeze
censored.gif
you need to upgrade to Instrument class. waiter status = he thinks you look like a waiter/butler. like everyone else said, you need to wear a knit or some outerwear. walking around with tucked in white shirt like that looks strange and kind of uptight. otter/lorenzo is on my nutsack like johnh123 is on jet's
crackup[1].gif
lol at 55 year old **** burn-out/power-bottom ballin in dry coat average joe's. here's one for the hair
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Pound Cake dawg!

mellowfellow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PP really nice! That ervell printed shirt is awesome! Should have purchased it when it was on sales at SW and OC.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
pink panster looking real good nil: nice silhouette look at this guy jacking my B&R steeze
censored.gif
you need to upgrade to Instrument class

yes sir
redface.gif
its a great everyday watch, i find. i used to be all up on BnR's cack for their instruments and all black everything, but that fire is dying in me. i respect what they've done for timepieces tho. this should hold me over for a while, if i had the chance to BMF id buy an MB&F
drool.gif

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Way too big on you Bri, sell it.

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah thats what im thinking
frown.gif
i think its like 1 size too big unfortunately.. but ive also lost like 5-10 lbs recently by accident so i may keep it until i gain back some weight? kind of depressing since im an m in every other piece of ro i've ever tried on

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lmaozedong
yeah thats what im thinking
frown.gif
i think its like 1 size too big unfortunately.. but ive also lost like 5-10 lbs recently by accident so i may keep it until i gain back some weight?

The moſt excellent Hiſtorie of the Merchant of Venice. With the extreame crueltie of Shylock the Iewe towards the ſayd Merchant, in cutting a iuſt pound of his fleſh: and the obtayning of Portia by the choyſe of three cheſts.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lmao, too big. I doubt 5-10 pounds would make it fit either.
Originally Posted by Synthese
sup nil
pYFVTl.jpg

Sup. Every time you post a fit with that DR increases my desire for that thing. May have to be a spring purchase.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If it is a fw season always size down 1, every style is cut roomier for layering.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is that a polo shirt beneath the Rick? For shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads