• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

skunkworks

Reaction score
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
dude does anyone remember davine?

Harry Potter?

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Forever 21
IMG_1109.jpg

123abc123

Reaction score
Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist
I have not seen or handled it in person, but zamb's collection seems like a total snoozefest to me.

and you look silly. and I like the gothninja thing.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and thanks for your response. But if you are going to criticize the outfit at least give some constructive criticism (any advice, or tips?).

A Fellow Linguist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by 123abc123
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and thanks for your response. But if you are going to criticize the outfit at least give some constructive criticism (any advice, or tips?).

It's entirely lifeless. You have all of the clothes and none of the feeling. You look like a dorky kid, and that style is dominating you. Just another internet fashion nerd jumping on the Rick bandwagon, only a few years late.

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by il ciclista
Funny you have a men's fashion blog. Do something with the hair, change shirts, and stop trying so hard.

um yeah. also your pants make you look like you are floating in your sneakers which is a bit unsettling. also i would disown my son if he wanted to buy a $1000 pair of sneakers and a $2000 leather at 14 and then wore it like that

sorry p_f, i just feel really awkward every time i see one of your fit pics..

123abc123

Reaction score
Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist
It's entirely lifeless. You have all of the clothes and none of the feeling. You look like a dorky kid, and that style is dominating you. Just another internet fashion nerd jumping on the Rick bandwagon, only a few years late.

I don't understand how you (and others here) can make an assessment upon my personality (or "feeling") based on a picture. Either way it seems as though I'm not gonna get much from this... thanks anyway for replying.

123abc123

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lmaozedong
um yeah. also your pants make you look like you are floating in your sneakers which is a bit unsettling. also i would disown my son if he wanted to buy a $1000 pair of sneakers and a $2000 leather at 14 and then wore it like that

I thought that the contrasting black and white + gray and black were to break the black, black, black and give it a little pop.... while also I thought it was basic the breaking of colors for anyone "tall+skinny" (http://www.fashionbeans.com/mens-sty...nny-part-one/)... what do u mean by me floating?

A Fellow Linguist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't understand how you (and others here) can make an assessment upon my personality (or "feeling") based on a picture. Either way it seems as though I'm not gonna get much from this... thanks anyway for replying.
Let's look at some real gothninjas.
1hsdC.jpg
tatZP.jpg
Can you not see the difference between you and these people? They look effortless, and you look affected. You are a poor imitation of the real deal.

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo
I kind of know what you mean. not sure what it is.
i think its largely your pose.. your arm looks pretty awkward in that photo. i also think the silhouette of your clothes vs slim profile sneakers isnt really working for me, blurry mirror pic doesnt help things either
but hes right, thats what the photo looks like. i mean dont ever wear that polo with that jacket ever again, try a t-shirt, and your pants look awkward in that picture. what else do you want us to say? i think people were actually exceptionally nice to you this time
I thought that the contrasting black and white + gray and black were to break the black, black, black and give it a little pop.... while also I thought it was basic the breaking of colors for anyone "tall+skinny" (http://www.fashionbeans.com/mens-sty...nny-part-one/)... what do u mean by me floating?
i have no idea which part of my post you are referring to or what that link has to do with anything

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lmaozedong
i think its largely your pose.. your arm looks pretty awkward in that photo. i also think the silhouette of your clothes vs slim profile sneakers isnt really working for me, blurry mirror pic doesnt help things either

My arms are naturally like that. The sneaks are Ann D, so I don't think they are that slim. Imma experiment with some new techniques later. The photo is blurry
ffffuuuu.gif

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo
My arms are naturally like that. The sneaks are Ann D, so I don't think they are that slim. Imma experiment with some new techniques later. The photo is blurry
ffffuuuu.gif

you mean you cant put your arm down next to your side?
ffffuuuu.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics