The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jet

jet Persian Bro

^this is fucking great and what I talked about with the more intricate patterns etc while being cohesive and not overbearing

The only thing I'm not a fan of are the shoes in which case I'd do something in tobacco suede or maybe eg millbank chukka, etc something of that nature.

2. luftvier

luftvier Senior member

Thanks.

I was going to wear bown suede monks, but it's raining; these are my bad weather shoes.

3. GlenCoe

GlenCoe Senior member

what are the stains on your right shoe?

4. GlenCoe

GlenCoe Senior member

[​IMG] ndg boo apc loake for herringshoes happy thanksgiving
    I like the shoes, but way too much stacking on those apcs

5. luftvier

luftvier Senior member

what are the stains on your right shoe?

Raindrops.

6. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

Happy Thanksgiving.: Day started snowy, then turned sleety, now on and off rain and 40 degrees.

Coat's a bit short per the "rules" and trou are a bit long for my preference, but not worth fiddling with for now. Hopefully neither too boring nor stodgy.​

People here will say that this is by far your best fit so far. Because it is.​

7. connor

connor Senior member

yeah basically the secret to people liking MC over here is to be interesting... i dont give a fuck about a perfect navy DB suit with a white shirt or some shit, its just worthy of praise for being fitted right to me. thats it

what i really dig about it was when i got to the pants detail i had a "wait what?" moment and had to scroll back up to make sure they were the same

8. ysc

ysc Senior member

Coat's a bit short per the "rules" and trou are a bit long for my preference, but not worth fiddling with for now. Hopefully neither too boring nor stodgy. [​IMG]
    I'm an MCer as well, also thinking about posting SW&D for some feedback. Had to say - that is the best fit you have posted in this thread. The trousers may be a bit long, hard to tell in the pictures, but that shorter jacket looks good. It is on the shorter side of the "classic" length, but within the "rules" I think, and it suits you to my eye.

9. Nouveau Pauvre

Nouveau Pauvre Senior member

umm no hate but Fuji has ruined every recent fit with the terrible boot tucks. those boots do not work at all with his outfits/the way he wears them....

10. fuji

fuji Senior member

umm no hate but Fuji has ruined every recent fit with the terrible boot tucks. those boots do not work at all with his outfits/the way he wears them....

How do you suggest I wear them? I don't see anything wrong with how they look and I can't not tuck them.

11. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

I like everything, but the lanvins, can't stand them

+1, i could say this about most of AR's fits.

Happy Thanksgiving.: Day started snowy, then turned sleety, now on and off rain and 40 degrees.

Coat's a bit short per the "rules" and trou are a bit long for my preference, but not worth fiddling with for now. Hopefully neither too boring nor stodgy.​

This is good, although i don't like the bowtie or shoes. Trousers are a good length.​

12. Nouveau Pauvre

Nouveau Pauvre Senior member

How do you suggest I wear them? I don't see anything wrong with how they look and I can't not tuck them.
    Those sorts of militaristic boots need a looser pant to tuck. the silhouette of the ultra skinny jeans going in to them is super awkward. You can't wear boots like that the same way you wear sneakers. My language probs sounded too strong but I feel like your outfits could be really good otherwise.

13. johnH123

johnH123 Senior member

As promised heres a fit pic, went grocery shopping and worked in this.
    Had to fill up my fridge, NO SOFT DRINKS, JUST MAD ICE
    [​IMG]
    MF
    Junya
    BoOx2
    Junya
    Clarks

Just saw this, awe-some.

14. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

^I think I know what you're trying to Nat but seriously, skinny jeans + military boots can and does work. Sometimes Fuji's look a little floppy but generally I think it's fine. Def not super awkward.

15. fuji

fuji Senior member

They aren't very military at all, I might post a detail photo, but they just look like those ones kunk bought a few days ago. Didn't think Petite standards were that skinny, but yeah I get your point, really skinny jeans would look off with military styled boots. I'm wearing different shoes tomorrow so Ill post them instead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.