The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abliss

Abliss Senior member

http://www47.homepage.villanova.edu/michael.scarpa/waywt11252010.JP ndg boo apc loake for herringshoes happy thanksgiving[/I]
    Very nice! Could i get you to elaborate regarding APC? & the sweater if you happen to know [IMG]https://www.styleforum.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

2. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

Gonna say they're NS. I like that NDG particularly - I have the tiger fleece version coming today hopefully but the marled one is better.

3. Abraxis

Abraxis Senior member

I've been looking for a regular old beat around sweatshirt but have been surprisingly unable to find one that looks good, at least on me. This one I like. Deets plz?

Think that might be the buzz rickson loopwheeled grey crew neck. http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...roducts_id=391

4. Abraxis

Abraxis Senior member

Gonna say they're NS. I like that NDG particularly - I have the tiger fleece version coming today hopefully but the marled one is better.

Which model SNS was that in your fit? Collar is amazing.

5. Dr Huh?

Dr Huh? Senior member

There is a very limited range of diversity between regulars there.

Although, that's kind of understandable. A lot of these guys dress that way when they go to work. In such a setting it's no surprise if after a while things become stagnant.

6. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

Which model SNS was that in your fit? Collar is amazing.

Scarf is SNS. Sweater is Nom de Guerre. I could have even proxied a BNWT L in a darker brown than that a week ago in the same sweater, but people slept and no one bit on it. As it stands I'm waiting on delivery of one in blue / white.

7. Abraxis

Abraxis Senior member

Scarf is SNS. Sweater is Nom de Guerre. I could have even proxied a BNWT L in a darker brown than that a week ago in the same sweater, but people slept and no one bit on it. As it stands I'm waiting on delivery of one in blue / white.

Ah thanks for the info/correction. Definitely curious how the blue/white one looks, but the color in the one you have now is phenomenal. The idea of a darker brown isn't nearly as appealing as this one looks [​IMG] (At least that is what I tell myself to make myself feel better).

8. berlin report

berlin report Senior member

Well, I am trying to branch out more, just accumulating pieces ... [​IMG]

However, I understand what you're saying. The difference is that this entire forum isn't about my singular style! In MC, everyone is pretty much posting the same things. There is a very limited range of diversity between regulars there.

Good point about the diversity on this side although I'm sure they would say we just don't see the subtle differences in the shoulders/lapels/stance and all the little details that make the suits so different from one another [​IMG] Truth be known I find MC rather intimidating and since I don't have to deal very much with suiting then I leave it pretty much alone. I'd love to own a really good suit though.

9. UrbanComposition

UrbanComposition Senior member

Day Off... [​IMG]
    Jacket: Troysmith Shirt: no-name thrifted band collar Jeans: Levi's Twill (tailor tapered) Shoes: Red Wings 2233 with zipper kit

10. jet

jet Persian Bro

^you mean you got today off???

Everything seems to fit a bit too perfectly maybe even small on gavroche not sure I like it.

AR6 you've become far too obsessed with super skinny pants.

11. Abliss

Abliss Senior member

apc are PS.. sized same as my new cures, i could have probably went down 1 more... sweater is nom de guerre - high neck sweater
    Great, highly appriciated. A few more, would you say that the NDG is a "jacker" sweater or more a layer piece? And, could i perhaps get you to switch to the NC's and if you have more APC's and perhaps stand in similar position - would like the see the difference in each jean. I have Cure, and New Standard on the way, and so far i find the Cure a bit to roomy for my liken. UrbanComposition, you continue to post very nice fits. But remember to post details on each picture. A lot of it is what i am looking for, a more mature approach, but not entirely MC sterile.

12. UrbanComposition

UrbanComposition Senior member

... remember to post details on each picture...
    My bad...

Jacket: Troysmith
    Shirt: no-name thrifted band collar
    Jeans: Levi's Twill (tailor tapered)
    Shoes: Red Wings 2233 with zipper kit

13. luftvier

luftvier Senior member

Happy Thanksgiving.: Day started snowy, then turned sleety, now on and off rain and 40 degrees. Coat's a bit short per the "rules" and trou are a bit long for my preference, but not worth fiddling with for now. Hopefully neither too boring nor stodgy. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.