1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lane

Lane Senior member

2. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored Moderator

One time I did an hour-long Lovecraft monologue. No one liked it. Another time I finished a show by playing Mors Principium Est. No one liked it.

3. softy

softy Senior member

WFMU or nothin'

4. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Senior member

5. softy

softy Senior member

Please explain the blue underpants marked "Paws" that are hanging on the doorknob.

6. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Senior member

Please explain the blue underpants marked "Paws" that are hanging on the doorknob.

Oh you didn't know? Alden brand sole-dirt-wiper.

7. Lane

Lane Senior member

8. jarude

jarude Senior member

Not feeling the rockers, slight hem or cuff maybe, they seem to be stacking funny and giving off weird kneebags.

9. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Senior member

Not feeling the rockers, slight hem or cuff maybe, they seem to be stacking funny and giving off weird kneebags.

Yeah, I go from cuff to no cuff regularly. Felt like a no cuff day. Knee bags are so my knots can fit.

10. softy

softy Senior member

Dear Mr. Moo,

It seems that your house is some kind of mid-century modern vortex. I suspected as much before, but I just wanted to get it off my chest. Did you furnish your home during your ascendancy in the MC section, when you were feeling distinctively "Mad Men" and not a little bit insouciant?

Now that you've joined the other team, will we expect to see you bedecking your foyer with painted deer antlers, stone obelisks, fur-encased chairs, and other baubles that suit your SW&D yearnings? I'm sure Maison Martin Mangina has some good rhinestone loveseats.

If I may be serious, don't do that. I prefer you don't outfit your apartment in Rick Owens Homewares. It might lead to a divorce, which would be funny for us, but more importantly, it's just not you. Suggest you go for something more like this:

[​IMG]

11. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Senior member

[​IMG] everything is from Target.

12. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

hoping to spend less money on clothes and more money on furniture for my apartment next year

13. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Senior member

hoping to spend less money on clothes and more money on furniture for my apartment next year

This is wise beyond your years. Bitches love a nice couch more than cockbulge.

14. softy

softy Senior member

This is wise beyond your years. Bitches love a nice couch more than cockbulge.

couchbulge

15. the shah

the shah Senior member

it's funny how much some here are willing to spend on clothes while residing in what amounts to a slightly more luxurious street-side burrito cart and using a stained couch as a bed, dining set, and writing desk simultaneously.

16. softy

softy Senior member

it's funny how much some here are willing to spend on clothes while residing in what amounts to a slightly more luxurious street-side burrito cart and using a stained couch as a bed, dining set, and writing desk simultaneously.

This.

17. FlyingLotus

FlyingLotus Senior member

Not sure about this jacket, should I keep ?
    Id love a TOJ one instead obviously but cant afford one anytime soon.

[​IMG]

Yay or nay ?

18. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

looks too big in the shoulders. I'm not really a fan.

19. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

really shoulders big? take a pic with the jacket buttoned the way you would outside. i dont think shoulders would be that big then

20. jarude

jarude Senior member

if you're gonna buy a leather jacket you may as well save your pennies for something that'll last and look way more awesomer. mall brand denim vs. good denim, etc. lurk b+s for toj

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.