• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wgbennett83

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
Bottom half is too elegant for top half.

Are you referring to my shorts fit?

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wgbennett83
Changed to run some errands in the heat:
07-24-10_-_tshirt_shorts_loafers.jpg

The **** are you wearing your dad's loafers with gym shorts/tee for?

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac32/wgbennett83/fits/07-24-10_-_tshirt_shorts_loafers.jpg[IMG][/I]
Shoes look cool, but needs a short sleeved seersucker shirt or something in place of the tee shirt. Also, I really don't have any problems with the tuck personally.

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fuji
I had like a month or 2 of taking ketamine and mephadrone. I wouldn't really say I was on them because it was for a very short time, but I quit taking them. I don't think WAYWT is really the proper place to discuss any of that though.

For sure, didn't want to start a history of drug abuse chat I just wondered. Good on you for stopping!

wgbennett83

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
The **** are you wearing your dad's loafers with gym shorts/tee for?

Here's a closeup of the loafers:

front.jpg

I'm quite confident they're not like "my dad's loafers," as they are quite sleek.

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bows1
PS Fuji you should use tinypic or something instead of photobucket, your photos in your sale thread are already dead and so are your fit pics.

How do I fix it? Do I just delete some photos on photobucket.com?

Binker

Reaction score
must be collective bandwidth thing, cuz theres no way you exceeded you any kind of bandwidth imit with a single medium sized pic in WAYWT (I certainly never have). didnt you just uploadd a shitload of large pictures for your sale thread? pretty popular thread too. id just delete those pics, everything will prob reappear at the end of the month or something

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Here's a closeup of the loafers: I'm quite confident they're not like "my dad's loafers," as they are quite sleek.
Regardless, why are they being paired with a grey tee and shorts

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by max_r
i liked them more before i noticed they had a pattern. nice slim last though.
Yeah wtf the last looks pretty great but the material is messed up ps is such an inconsistent and weird label

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 107 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 108 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.4%

Forum statistics

Threads