• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’d previously missed that middle part about Calatravas and hot, attentive, yet discrete mistresses. May have to start checking out Chrono24.
I put that in there hoping someone would comment on that aspect of 1%er lifestyle.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I’ve criticized the 6119 in the past and I’m reserving judgment of the 5226 until I get to see one in person, but it should be noted that Calatravas have always run the gamut between more casual and more dressy. So, while the execution and details may be questioned, the overall character of these new watches is not at all inconsistent relative to history.

thuhoan

Reaction score
I kinda like these.
84BD2C26-A0FF-4CD6-A319-2E8116B34114.jpeg
65926905-C883-464B-81F8-D36E09B4E161.jpeg

AeneasQuebecois

Reaction score
I’d previously missed that middle part about Calatravas and hot, attentive, yet discrete mistresses. May have to start checking out Chrono24.
I put that in there hoping someone would comment on that aspect of 1%er lifestyle.

Oh, so that's what they meant by "forming a relationship with your AD"? I must have misunderstood.

Last edited:

NakedYoga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Me too. Last week I stopped by the AD where I bought my Oris. After trying on a Speedy and an exhibition 🙄 Explorer, I checked out the Oris case but they didn't have any of those yet. They had the new Big Crown Pointer Date, which looks better than the standard ones with cathedral hands, but which is also not particularly exciting in person.

thuhoan

Reaction score
Me too. Last week I stopped by the AD where I bought my Oris. After trying on a Speedy and an exhibition 🙄 Explorer, I checked out the Oris case but they didn't have any of those yet. They had the new Big Crown Pointer Date, which looks better than the standard ones with cathedral hands, but which is also not particularly exciting in person.

Congrats! Which one did you get?

NakedYoga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Which one did you get?
I didn't buy anything that day. I just went to see if they had any of the new Tudors or Grand Seikos in, and to talk to the salesman about an Explorer. I bought an Oris Whale Shark there about a year ago.

thuhoan

Reaction score
I didn't buy anything that day. I just went to see if they had any of the new Tudors or Grand Seikos in, and to talk to the salesman about an Explorer. I bought an Oris Whale Shark there about a year ago.
Oh that is a great looking watch!

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member