• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Top 10 Cars for Douchebags

SystemShock

Reaction score
bmw05.jpg

nootje

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the prius... Seriously, that little gauge on the dashboard monitoring how much fuel it consumes is what makes these people instant douchebags/a@@holes. It seems that they become preoccupied with it and start driving at least 10 to 20 km/h slower than whats legal, just to consume half a litre less every 100kms.... And in the process slowing down the rest of traffic as well...

The guy in the a hummer that drives these pr@cks off the road I will give a plaque, he might still be a douchebag but he will be a douchebag I agree with
smile.gif

BrettChaotix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by username79
A lot of people, actually. I get tailgated all the time in my BMW, and the smaller/tuner Hondas of the world seem to be the worst offenders. I do not drive slow.

hehe this is easy to fix... go to radio shack and buy a $2 push-button switch. Wire it to your brakes (you can usually find loose wiring above the pedal) and run the button under your dash or inside of your center console.

The next time someone is on your ass, push the button and the brake lights come on without having to actually push the brakes. You'll notice they back off real fast :) I did this in my old Honda and it worked well, I haven't done it in my BMW though.

spacepuppy

Reaction score
Ok, I agree with most of the list. Never had any problem with Miata drivers though. I do think that commenters should include what they drive for some insight on that person. Also if you have a mega supercar you SHOULD drive like a douchebag! I wanna hear that thing..free pass from me! I get around in a 2008 BMW 335i, however, I am NOT a douchebag. I promise. I just hate inconsiderate drivers.

JPYPSU07

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nootje
the prius... Seriously, that little gauge on the dashboard monitoring how much fuel it consumes is what makes these people instant douchebags/a@@holes. It seems that they become preoccupied with it and start driving at least 10 to 20 km/h slower than whats legal, just to consume half a litre less every 100kms.... And in the process slowing down the rest of traffic as well...

The guy in the a hummer that drives these pr@cks off the road I will give a plaque, he might still be a douchebag but he will be a douchebag I agree with
smile.gif

BMW's have the same little feature or at least did. My 525i had it and so does my 325i now, I think they left it off of the new models. Its basically one of the most worthless features a car can have. It is fun to watch the needle bury when you mash the peddle down though.

longskate88

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrettChaotix
hehe this is easy to fix... go to radio shack and buy a $2 push-button switch. Wire it to your brakes (you can usually find loose wiring above the pedal) and run the button under your dash or inside of your center console.

The next time someone is on your ass, push the button and the brake lights come on without having to actually push the brakes. You'll notice they back off real fast :) I did this in my old Honda and it worked well, I haven't done it in my BMW though.

I've always wanted to be able to flip on my white back-up lights for this exact reason.
laugh.gif

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
To reinforce my point, I just got stuck in the snow, on my street and the douchebag was driving his excursion just drove past. Did not offer any help or anything. Its not as if he doesnt know me either. What a douche.

username79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do people that buy BMWs for performance reasons still fit the douchebag profile? I have never thought of BMWs as particularly high end or snob cars, rather cars that are focused on the driving experience, especially the sportier versions - ZHP, 335, 540, M3, M5, etc.

The cars that really scream douchebag to me are the 350Z/G35 Coupes. Nearly every time I see one of those turds it is driven by some young guy sitting way too low in the seat with an extra loud exhaust in a bright color.

micbain

Reaction score
The cars that really scream douchebag to me are the 350Z/G35 Coupes. Nearly every time I see one of those turds it is driven by some young guy sitting way too low in the seat with an extra loud exhaust in a bright color.

The worst are people who own the G35/G37 and call it Th "G". "I took the G out for a cruise this weekend". So lame.

turboman808

Reaction score
Do people that buy BMWs for performance reasons still fit the douchebag profile?

Anyone who drives a car for performance is still considered a douchebag. No way of getting around it. Just forget all that **** and go have fun and laugh at the fact that every other driver on the road thinks your a douchebag.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads