• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Top 10 Cars for Douchebags

Full Canvas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Even though it is not my primary intent to do so, THIS TOP 10 LIST will undoubtedly step on a few Style Forum toes. Don't take any of this personally. Remember, the list was compiled by the douchebags at Spike TV!
laugh.gif

The number one douchebag gets his Hummer stuck in a rather deep suburban puddle. Apologies to Kai. Well, at least his Viper was only #10. Too bad that SGladwell is not here to defend his sissy Miata. Honorable Mention went to Connemara's RTW mountain bike with the gyroscopic holder for his ever-present bottle of cheap whiskey.

Lots of douchebag photos and embedded funny videos.

O.K. Now it is time to get ready for the New Year's Eve celebration here in California.

Sample:
DouchebagHummer.jpg

___

Artisan Fan

Suitsupply-sider
Reaction score
LOL. Prius (sorry Marin County) and BMW. Tru dat.

I like BMW though...

SystemShock

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Full Canvas
Even though it is not my primary intent to do so, THIS TOP 10 LIST will undoubtedly step on a few Style Forum toes. Don't take any of this personally.
LOL. Nice list.
lol8[1].gif
FWIW, a friend of mine who used to work at a full-serve gas station was quizzed by me on this, i.e. "What make of car has the highest percentage of douchebag drivers?". He didn't even hesitate. Beemers. Apparently, BMW drivers are douchebags about 95% of the time. That's the ratio he gave, anyway. I can also testify that, here in the Sillycon Valley, BMW douches try to cut me off and do just plain stupid s*** around me on a daily basis. It got to the point long ago that when I saw one coming at me in the rear view mirror, I just ASSUMED they were about to do something stupid, and started driving very defensively or positioned myself to block their upcoming suicide pass in anticipation. Much of the time, that ended up being a great assumption. Driving has become much less nerve-racking for me since I learned to keep one eye on the rear-view and to pre-emptively block these sub-morons. Even the guys driving the hopped-up rice-rocket modified Civics don't act as consistently stupid. I guess they save it for the impromptu races, whereas Beemer drivers see EVERYONE as a racing opponent, even grandmas driving their ancient Lincoln Continentals to bingo.
plain.gif
The only quibbles I'd have with the list: - I think Miata owners who go in for the British racing green color and tan leather seats get a pass on being douches, since they're giving a shout-out to the (very cool) MG and Triumph roadsters of old. No, I do not own a Miata, if you're wondering. - Don't really see how a Prius "causes more global warming than a gas-guzzler' via the need to dispose of the batteries once their service life is over. I can see the landfill usage being a problem, if there is not a way to recycle these things, but I'm currently unaware about how a Prius battery would cause that much carbon to emit. No, I do not own a Prius, nor am I particularly fond of them. But other than that, great list. ...

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
1222901584291.jpg

"What the hell is this thing? I'm just at a loss for what sort of person would see this car, then see its $42,000 debut MSRP and think "now that is the car-truck thing for me!"

The resale must be great on these beauties!

Drive safe and have a happy New Year!

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
How does the Hummer H2 make the list over the Hummer H3?

The H3 says "I'm as much of an attention whore and a gas guzzler as anyone out there, but I couldn't afford the bigger one so I had to settle for this also-ran."

Southern-Nupe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SystemShock
BMW douches try to cut me off and do just plain stupid s*** around me on a daily basis. It got to the point long ago that when I saw one coming at me in the rear view mirror, I just ASSUMED they were about to do something stupid, and started driving very defensively or positioned myself to block their upcoming suicide pass in anticipation.

laugh.gif
lol!

bkk

Reaction score
Terrible list. Where is the Jeep Wrangler? It screams "I wear a pink polo with a popped collar everywhere I go". And what about Honda Civics? If there ever were an excuse to put a huge exhaust and airplane on a car for absolutely no beneficial reason, the Civic has carved its niche in history.

jpeirpont

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What about all those pick up trucks driving by people that haul nothing but soccer equipment.

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry Audiophilia - BMW should be #1, or at the lowest #2, on this list.

Also, where is the Mercedes C Class? Especially, the "sporty" version with the big star in the grill. Says "I can't actually afford a full-size Mercedes, but I got a great lease on this one!"

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good concept, poor execution -- the H2 is really the only one I agree with. Around here, it's the BMW 3-series and the Merc -K's that are the real abusers. Boxters not nearly as bad as Cayennes! I like Mustang drivers, usually, and Viper drivers, too. Nothing against Miatas.

~ H

Pink22m

Reaction score
I would add the Cadillac Escalade to the list of automobiles for douchebags - especially when they are equipped with 22 inch chrome rims.

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone watch Top Gear? If you do than you know that only cocks (douchebags in 'merica talk) drive Audi's.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bradford
Also, where is the Mercedes C Class? Especially, the "sporty" version with the big star in the grill. Says "I can't actually afford a full-size Mercedes, but I got a great lease on this one!"

There must be a specific demographic that one must associate with driving this car to qualify as being DB. My uncle has a new C-class. He is certainly not a douchebag. He is an immigrant. Yes, he cannot afford a "full-size" Mercedez, but he's worked hard all his life, and I think he should be driving a car that is nicer than a camry.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 80 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 35 16.0%

Staff online

Forum statistics