• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The SF-approved non-baller boot and shoe thread

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
STFU peasant.

I nominate Jet for non-mod mod of the year.

Nereis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seriously, $300 is cheap for real leather shoes/boots.

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
True. It's not that bad.

Racing Green

Reaction score
Originally Posted by db_ggmm
Sick and tired of coming into threads only to find the same crew of ***** attempting to tell everyone what is or isn't worthy of a thread. If a thread isn't worthy of existing, it will die of its own accord. It doesn't need you pricks hitting f5 and thread ******** as fast as the forum will allow you to post.

You all aren't mods and thank god you aren't. I'm looking at you, Jet, maker of SW&D fragrance thread when there is already one in H&B with 5,392 replies and 226,667 views. Go post in threads you LIKE and bump them by generating CONTENT and get the **** outta here.

worship.gif
Thank you. SF is amost unpostable on due to the same schoolgirl bullies jumping on absolutely everything they disagree with. Pathetic.

Cue the usual tiresome abuse....

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
He may not rival your incredibly wise 5,000-plus posts, but he does speak the truth.

pronxs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
oh no, dude with 88 posts doesn't like us ;___;

not you. i find your posts rather sharp(intelligent) actually.

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Yes. I like it especially when he uses the f word.

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Yeah! Like that!

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by db_ggmm
Sick and tired of coming into threads only to find the same crew of ***** attempting to tell everyone what is or isn't worthy of a thread. If a thread isn't worthy of existing, it will die of its own accord. It doesn't need you pricks hitting f5 and thread ******** as fast as the forum will allow you to post.

You all aren't mods and thank god you aren't. I'm looking at you, Jet, maker of SW&D fragrance thread when there is already one in H&B with 5,392 replies and 226,667 views. Go post in threads you LIKE and bump them by generating CONTENT and get the **** outta here.

umad.gif

Earnest Hemingway

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
someone should find the original. iirc it's some mexican child rapper

Racing Green

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
oh no, dude with 88 posts doesn't like us ;___;

Ah the infamous 'noob' put down. How does the amount of posts on an internet forum add up to anything? Do you bring no life experience to this forum or to your own sense of style? Is a high SF post-count the only arbiter of who know's what about style?

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Racing Green
Ah the infamous 'noob' put down. How does the amount of posts on an internet forum add up to anything? Do you bring no life experience to this forum or to your own sense of style? Is a high SF post-count the only arbiter of who know's what about style?

Not at all, but I think that those who participate in the forum are logically going to dictate the social behaviour of the forum. With 88 posts -- and therefore, very little contribution or activity on the forum -- it's a bit weird to complain about how people interact.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads