1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

New Brooks Brothers Shoes and Red Wing Boots

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Steve Smith, Aug 11, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve Smith

Steve Smith Senior member

:nodding:Prices include US shipping. These shoes are first quality (unless otherwise noted) but have a mark in the insole which prevents return to retailer. No returns. All photos are clickable thumbnails.

I am happy to ship to other countries. The shipped weight of a pair of shoes will almost always range from 3 to 5 pounds. Go to the USPS website, enter your country and the weight of the package for a quote. That will give you a real close, if not exact, cost for shipping and will help you decide whether you want to buy. I am going to ship Priority Mail with insurance unless you want to take the risk of loss or damage in shipping.

I don't know what last these shoes are made on. I don't know if these shoes will fit you. I don't know who made those Peals unless I give an opinion in the description. Even then, I may be wrong.

Sole measurements: I don't measure soles

Pantofola D'Oro Brown Suede Sneakers. 7D $125>>>$99. SOLD
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

NIB Red Wing 11 inch Amber Harness Engineer Boots. Retail $320. 7.5D. $220

NIB Brooks Brothers White Bucks. [COLOR=FF00AA]7.5D 8.5D 9D(sold)[/COLOR] $85

Peal & Co Brown Pebble Cap Toe Blucher. Made by C&J, 240 last. 9D $300
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

New in Box Peal & Co for Brooks Brothers Snuff Suede Chukka Boots. Made in England by Crockett & Jones. We know these are made by Crockett & Jones because of the 240 last marking, the distinctive style of model number / size written inside, and the font used on the insole. Peal & Co is a brand which is owned by Brooks Brothers but that brand has no manufacturing capability of its own. Two Peal flannel shoe bags included. MSRP $698. 11D $295

Alden for BB Black Shell Tassel Loafer 12A $295
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[COLOR=FF00AA]
    ALL SOLD BELOW[/COLOR]

New in Box Red Wing for Brooks Brothers Black Bison Leather Boots. Model 4557. Made in USA. Red Wing box is included but this appears to be a box from another pair. MSRP $398. 10D $220

NIB Red Wing 8146 Brown Moc Toe Pebble Grain Leather. Deep Lug Vibram Sole. Retail $270. 9.5D $185

Red Wing 11 inch Black Engineer Boots. Retail $320. 8DSOLD. $220

NIB Red Wing Heritage Beckman 9014 Black, 7.5DSOLD $210

NIB Red Wing 9030 Beckman Featherstone Antique Cigar leather. Retail $385. 10D Spectacular versatile boots. $225.SOLD

Lizard Cap Toe Balmoral. Hand made in Italy. Retail $998. 8.5DSOLD $450.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]:satisfied::satisfied:

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.