• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Wine Thread

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gomestar
Riedel glass on Gilt tomorrow peeps.

If I wasn't saving every last penny for my SF trip so that I can buy a bottle at Behrens & Hitchcock I'd be all over that one!!!
confused.gif
eh.gif
plain.gif

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well it looks like we've decided to spend the night in Napa and thanks to Hotwire booked a room at the River Terrace Inn for $84! Day 2 will be more for the youngin' so little or no wineries although I think the GF might want to revisit Cline Cellars (a sentamental journey as it were)! Man I can't wait for this trip!

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
$84, nice. That's the price of an unspectacular meal in my town.

Picz when it happenz, plz.

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
$84, nice. That's the price of an unspectacular meal in my town.

Picz when it happenz, plz.

Brudda when it comes time to post pics Imma gonna crash dis sucka!!!!
boxing[1].gif
laugh.gif

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
What should I have tonight?

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
the gomestar is out of work early tonight
smile.gif
But sadly to an empty nest at home
frown.gif
Fortunately I have a light little Vermentino, Sella & Mosca's La Cala, to hold me through. The wine is solid, nothing to really get excited about, but it sure is nice with my pasta with veggies, a touch of breadcrumbs, and Parm Reggiano cheese.

And I decided to watch Sideways again. Wine stuff aside, this really is a great movie.

Mark from Plano

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Stopped off at the Galleria for a bit of shopping and had dinner at the bar of The Grill on the Alley. Strip Steak salad. Started with a manhattan, but then ordered a glass of 2005 Tillman Reserve Meritage. Big dark fruit on this one. I liked it alot.

10000596.jpg

e866bdaf.jpg

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
M, how far are you from Houston?

Big time Ffffuuuu for Cindy wines tonight. I want that Le Macchiole.

Mark from Plano

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
M, how far are you from Houston? Big time Ffffuuuu for Cindy wines tonight. I want that Le Macchiole.
Dallas to Houston is about 250miles. 4 hours by car and <1 hour by plane.

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
damn it all. I'm trying to find a good reason besides a wedding to go to Houston (House-ton for NY people) during the last weekend of July. Even a wedding isn't a good enough reason, but the GF is in the bridal party. Not working out so well for me. Know of any good places to check out? I looked up a Porsche rental but it's still $350 a day fffffuuuuu.

Mark from Plano

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
damn it all. I'm trying to find a good reason besides a wedding to go to Houston (House-ton for NY people) during the last weekend of July. Even a wedding isn't a good enough reason, but the GF is in the bridal party. Not working out so well for me. Know of any good places to check out? I looked up a Porsche rental but it's still $350 a day fffffuuuuu.

Do you sail? You can charter a boat at kemah and sail Galveston Bay. Or drive down to Galveston. Or go to a strip club (sorry...just trying to think of fun stuff in Houston). All of this is likely to be more than $350/day though.
frown.gif

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mark from Plano
Do you sail? You can charter a boat at kemah and sail Galveston Bay. Or drive down to Galveston. Or go to a strip club (sorry...just trying to think of fun stuff in Houston). All of this is likely to be more than $350/day though.
frown.gif

I gave up ocean boats the day we hit a big storm in the Atlantic. I have a legitimately strong stomach (projectile free for 20+ years), but no thanks to that **** again. Not fun.

I might try to find some wine bars. Perhaps one of the few times where a white wine at 40 degrees will seems about right. Or a good restaurant. But I will want a Porsche
plain.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads