• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hooker4186

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Loro Piana 100% cashmere Aylit scarf. A few pulls and runs but amazing. N/A.

http://www.loropiana.com/flash.html#/lang:en/product/FAF0381/T67J

Last edited:

timhortons

Reaction score
Found three Burberry shirts today. Different stores with different labels. Any of these real?

Disclaimer: I am not an expert.

The first one looks super suspect.
The embroidered knight logo looks funny. The picture of the white tag which just says "burberry" in a regular computer font, especially suspect.

leftrightvsp

Reaction score
It's been a week since I've been able to hit a store and I was going through what felt like withdrawal. Sitting in meetings imagining minty cucunelli coats falling off the racks... So I hit a little store I'd never been in before that I saw on my way to a meeting today in an area I'd never been too before. I only had about 5 minutes to race around and it was mostly crap BUT, merely 5 feet apart I did find these. I'll take quality over quantity any day.

Some minty alden brown suede split toes and a like new kiton in burnt orange. Would be set for next fall if the Aldens were just a half size smaller. Ohh well, it will hold me over until I get a chance to do some more thorough thrifting.

Spruce Moose

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the help everyone. Continuing my trend of funky shirts what do you think of this one? Never heard of the brand but I loved the buttons

timhortons

Reaction score
"Dancing Queen"

You can dance. You can jive. Having the time of your life.
See that girl. Watch that scene. Digging the Dancing Queen.

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

imageEIM.JPG

Shanejosephxxx

Reaction score
Some recent stuff:

Insanely heavy woolrich jacket. Made in USA fits like an XL

Johnson woolen mills jacket XXL

Band of outsiders grey button up size large

Women's Fred Perry polo

Golden Fleece bomber. Made in USA medium

Burberry made in USA coat

Paul and Shark long sleeve polo small

Ben Silver tie (bad pic)

Takai

Reaction score
Fly out tomorrow at 645am for 8 days in ABQ with my girl. Planning to thrift something epic.

Also just sliced the bottom of my foot pretty good while packing. This trip is off to an odd start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads