• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

timhortons

Reaction score
What's the story behind those R&G shirts?
Are they the same as skeety-skeets?

I see them on occasion and pass. Should I be getting them?

cpmac7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What's the story behind those R&G shirts?
Are they the same as skeety-skeets?

I see them on occasion and pass. Should I be getting them?

I have seen people do really well with certain patterns and if you are me you do really bad with them!

I guess it just depends on the price and the pattern. The louder the better.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Gotta wait till I get off work. Its for teh wimminz though.

grails are grails dude.

PS is that RLPL lamb still avails?

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just a few things today.

Vintage Polo RL suit. Pretty early piece. Made in March 1974. According to some reading I did, the first Polo RL ads appeared in NYC in 1974. Measures like a 42 R

This is why I go through t-shirts.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Ace_Face

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

leftrightvsp

Reaction score
first time posting in months, and first time out this past week in just as long. felt good! found a few decent things and got to take some pics this afternoon finally. some is available.

few of the better ties

left a half dozen other SRs that they wanted 10$ a pop for, can't bring my self to pay more than 3.99 a tie...
also this is the second netjet LP cash tie i've found. kept the first one and was considering trying to remove the stupid plane but this one is NWT and it looks like someone began to remove it then gave up, so i think ill see if i can finish it, if not ohh well

thing weighs about 5 lbs. and fits perfectly.

took a chance on this one and have a question. fits perfectly but someone ruined the roll when they pressed it. can it be fixed/returned to form? can i do it myself or do i need to take it to my tailor?

available. great shape oilcloth. couldn't leave it behind.

these are awesome, really wish they were a bit smaller...

borrelli 34X30 ish. available. awesome pattern, navy with red and white

another one I couldn't leave behind, have wanted something like this for a long time. perfect...and massive on me
censored.gif

i don't know what the lining is but its like those lands end sport coats that have that extra warmth inside.

now for some shoes that fit, and one pair that doesn't and i'm still not over it.

don't know anything about these. vintage. goodyear welted. suede in immaculate shape for probably at least 40 years old. they looked like new shoes on she shelf. by Smith synchro flex or something? whatever, they are really well made and look brand new. ohh and they fit perfectly

C&J vintage wingtip monks for Alan McAfee? fit perfectly? some subtle two tone action? incredible condition? yeah ill take them for 7.99
cant wait to polish them up and see how they look.

Johnston & Murphy? ill pass. J&M shell tassle loafers in my size? yeah... those will work.

and i'm not spoiling these. whiskey shell? C&J for PRL? Dainite? perfect shape? chukkas? aaandddd they're too big.
plain.gif

Last edited:

TJGent87

Reaction score
first time posting in months, and first time out this past week in just as long. felt good! found a few decent things and got to take some pics this afternoon finally. some is available.

few of the better ties

left a half dozen other SRs that they wanted 10$ a pop for, can't bring my self to pay more than 3.99 a tie...
also this is the second netjet LP cash tie i've found. kept the first one and was considering trying to remove the stupid plane but this one is NWT and it looks like someone began to remove it then gave up, so i think ill see if i can finish it, if not ohh well

thing weighs about 5 lbs. and fits perfectly.

took a chance on this one and have a question. fits perfectly but someone ruined the roll when they pressed it. can it be fixed/returned to form? can i do it myself or do i need to take it to my tailor?

available. great shape oilcloth. couldn't leave it behind.

these are awesome, really wish they were a bit smaller...

borrelli 34X30 ish. available. awesome pattern, navy with red and white

another one I couldn't leave behind, have wanted something like this for a long time. perfect...and massive on me
censored.gif

i don't know what the lining is but its like those lands end sport coats that have that extra warmth inside.

now for some shoes that fit, and one pair that doesn't and i'm still not over it.

don't know anything about these. vintage. goodyear welted. suede in immaculate shape for probably at least 40 years old. they looked like new shoes on she shelf. by Smith synchro flex or something? whatever, they are really well made and look brand new. ohh and they fit perfectly

C&J vintage wingtip monks for Alan McAfee? fit perfectly? some subtle two tone action? incredible condition? yeah ill take them for 7.99
cant wait to polish them up and see how they look.

Johnston & Murphy? ill pass. J&M shell tassle loafers in my size? yeah... those will work.

and i'm not spoiling these. whiskey shell? C&J for PRL? Dainite? perfect shape? chukkas? aaandddd they're too big.
plain.gif

Welcome back in a big way, Great finds!!!

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Better pics of the florsheims from earlier, wish I would have gotten them up earlier so I wouldn't have to follow what just happened up there

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads