• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokingiscool

Reaction score

Found this suit today. Does anyone know this particular tailor? It's made from Reda wool.

Thanks!

Tradvocate

Reaction score

Two nice Canali suits (size 42L) Really nice buttons on the blue pin stripe. Feeling better about leaving the third suit back at the store after thinking about the snags on the pants. Pretty good thrifting day.

Last edited:

Ds13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Couple finds from yesterday

Picked up for a friend/forum member

Cherry pop and possibly N/A, it fits right now but I'm trying to bulk up a little bit so it may be available in the near future.

@Nataku was it you that was trying to figure out who made Kuhlman's made in Italy stuff? I'm pretty curious now as well. I'm starting to see a lot of kuhlman stuff in MN.
This suit is unbelievable, I really wish it was my size. But nevertheless, size 42r I believe with unfinished pant hems, it's unlikely it was ever worn.

Triple patch pocket chino jacket. Size large.

NWT cotton/linen blend Bill's Khaki pants 40x34

All available unless noted otherwise

richnet12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Seriously though, it's a 2010 Chevy Equinox LTZ. I was going to wait 5 more weeks until I had a larger downpayment, but after months of searching one popped up that was a 99% match of what I was looking for.....and it was only 80 miles away. Apparently these fully loaded LTZ trim packages don't get traded in too often...and now I know why. I love it. I traded in my 2000 Nissan Altima with 170K odo miles, engine light on, cracked windshield and broken AC. I was very critical of it when I ran the numbers through the online appraisal and figured on getting about $600 for it. Well....they game me $200 LOL. No hard feelings though, that car didn't owe me anything. The Equinox was priced quite reasonably. Actually $5 below the lowest Kelley recommended sale price. I was able to get them down another $750, but was shooting for $1500. Another customer for Wes...lol! So, what do you do when you are in the hole $1150? $400 less on the trade in $750 less on the haggle
You sell the salesman your thrifted goods. Always working that capitalist angle 'round here. Can you believe that dude asked me for a discount? I said, how bout $1000 for my car? LOL Check out what's on his screen. Oh well, I'm gonna pay it off in 5 weeks and save myself about $3000 in interest anyway.
Wes gets another customer! Almost like a brick and mortar store in person!

Last edited:

Koala-T

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just puked in my mouth, and then in a toilet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads