• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefastlife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I live the rack when it delivers

which the one in WP rarely does...

breaux...trying to decide if i want to pull trigger on this "e-thrift"

can't decide if it's really ugly doe.

Last edited:

Ds13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Someone a while back was asking what I was going to wear with a pair Levis buckle back cargo pants that I thrifted. Today I decided to bust them out in a monochromatic get up.
Gant Rugger rubberized fishtail parka, discount store.
Cheapo cashmere rollneck, thrifted
Levis, thrifted
USA made Timbo's, thrifted

It was me cause I bought a pair of NWT rag and bone cargos in the same color.

Great fit man!
Thanks for the inspiration!

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anyone have experience with shipping something to Greece? Safe or no bueno?

I wouldn't. Got scammed out of a $200 record about 8 years ago. Read up on some forums saying the country's postal service wasn't the most reliable and that Greece is a hot spot for scammers. I stopped shipping anywhere international except Canada and Japan.

Passed on two pairs of denim at the rack, mistake?

If the price was decent, yes.

Last edited:

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Takai

Reaction score
Thanks to @DerekS for some minor leavings at a store we both frequent. Popped my Malo cherry, as well as picking up a great Breuer cotton/ silk Repp, and a white Cerutti 1888 shirt for myself. Found a great Merino Lacoste Live sweater with a quarter sized hole in the back.

rhyme

Reaction score
Picked up this amazing piece from Wings & Horns X Heritage research collab from 2011 in my size with very little wear on it. Waxed cotton made in UK

Last edited:

tben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't. Got scammed out of a $200 record about 8 years ago. Read up on some forums saying the country's postal service wasn't the most reliable and that Greece is a hot spot for scammers. I stopped shipping anywhere international except Canada and Japan.
If the price was decent, yes.

I remember when I had buttons for nipples, it was a rough patch in my life.
RE: @tben @barrelntrigger @Nataku

I do believe KATO' AAA and Kato are different.

Hiroshi Kato is sold at UO: http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=31925795&parentid=SEARCH+RESULTS#/

KATO' AAA is badass: http://kato-aaa.jp/
Yeah, that's why I ask, they weren't spectacular, but not terrible either. Just looked like a normal pair of raw or one wash straight denim. $30 a pop.

Although, @troika the tag did say KATO'

Last edited:

thefastlife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks to @DerekS for some minor leavings at a store we both frequent. Popped my Malo cherry, as well as picking up a great Breuer cotton/ silk Repp, and a white Cerutti 1888 shirt for myself. Found a great Merino Lacoste Live sweater with a quarter sized hole in the back.
i know this is (kind of) a thing. passed on my first MALO. was a women's trench.
Picked up this amazing piece from Wings & Horns X Heritage research collab from 2011 in my size with very little wear on it. Waxed cotton made in UK :slayer:
Here are some better photos of the briefcase I mentioned a couple of days ago.
e6ow1f.jpg
that might be the sickest briefcase i've ever seen. wow. been thrifting about a year and have never found any type of decent bag or briefcase

dappercanadian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just curious since it's my first year on the thread, do we usually do a gift exchange/secret santa around Christmas time? If so, we should probably get that started in the next few weeks in order to find stuff that fits our recipient. I can organize it if you guys would like, unless there's someone that usually does. If not, WE SHOULD DO IT!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads