• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlorianQC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Talking about crocodile/gator belts :

e-thrift opportunity or just fucked-up belt?

seller says - roughly translated - that "2 pieces of croc are SLIGHTLY used". With my experience with french sellers it could mean anything from slightly used to completely fucked (
plain.gif
). 50 EUR.

Odradek

Reaction score
Not something you find everyday.
Morning dress for Ascot, and a good fit on me, so I had to buy it, even though I'll have few opportunities to ever wear it.

Moss Bros, and probably an ex-rental suit, but in superb condition.

TMAdidas

Reaction score
Not the best haul, but grabbed a YSL Tuxedo Jacket, Armani Le Collezioni White Dress Shirt, Boss Black Label Dress shirt, Jack Lipson dress shirt, Brooks Brothers dress shirt, and a bunch of nice polos yesterday, mostly at Amvets.

Last edited:

Woofa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nobleprofessor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested in a Trench Coat with fur lining and fur collar. I don't mean shearling or fake fur, I mean FUR. I saw it an estate sale yesterday. It appeared to be a very nice vintage Trench Coat. But, I could not tell the brand. The only label is where you would usually see the brand label. It says Lee's Fur For Men. It had all the cool trench coat details and had large horn (or horn like) buttons. The fur was actually well done. I did not find a size and didn't have time to measure. But, if I had to guess it would be a 42-44. It was pretty pricey, but I get the feeling I could talk them down especially on the last day.

Pm if interested.

Nobleprofessor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nobleprofessor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haha yea it was actually a BIN and they said they entered the price wrong, then said I could still buy it for $120 lol

There was a woman last year that was selling 8 pair of men's shoes. 6 of them were alligator and they were really top brands. She had a BIN or Best Offer. So, I offered her a reasonable offer given her asking price and she rejected and replied with some nasty comment. The more I thought about it the more I realized, I should buy them even at her price. So, I did. I did the Buy it now and paid immeadiately. Nothing happens for a couple days and I get a message that she is not selling them to me. She decided it was too cheap. She offered to send me two pair for what I paid. And she actually listed all individual pairs in new listings. Obviously I went back and forth and she never once said she put in the wrong price. She just wasn't going to sell them to me for that price. I contacted ebay and they said they couldn't make her sell. They wouldn't do anything about it.

dukedishin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
man, i see a few of @YoungAmerican Hermes ties are just killing it for @SpooPoker right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads