• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

winny94

Reaction score
Can we talk about clothes brushes for a minute? I'm in the market and would prefer wood and natural hair, but I don't want to drop $100 on a BB brush. I'm looking on eBay for a vintage example; are there any tips, things to look for, etc.? How much fiber is a clothes brush when compared to a leather brush?

Thanks

noob15

Reaction score
Gentlemen, would you consider these a thing?

TheNeedMachine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Atlanta finds. Didn't too well in terms of volume. Hit 13 stores. Had 24 on my list but cut it short.

That's it. Traffic is a *****.

Don't look at me - I was outta town all day today, and worked my 9 to 5 all last week. Sorry for your luck g.

Yeah. They were a little banged up and I just bought some Wharfedale Diamonds so I won't sweat it too hard.

Fu.....I'd love to find some Wharfedale's.

noob15

Reaction score
@nataku, sorry, my phone is acting up. It's an N-2b jacket. It's not that cool and it was a size L. Thank you though.

TheNeedMachine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked these up today, among other stuff.

Paging @capnwes - did I finally score some shell? (and pls see the PM I sent - condition pics below).

On the subject of these, what's with that metal "plug" in the heel - Nettleton's version of a v-cleat?

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The lenses are completely fuked but I paid 1$ great if you wanna get a pair with prescription. not everyone can pull them colors though....

Big E place mat.
sunglasses are dope. the color is a matter of will.

placemat! lemme eat my lunch off somebody's ass lol

Last edited:

eazye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Please stop. I think you're actually hurting eazy

Nah man, silverwarebandit is the homie. I'm actually really glad it was him that found it instead a random dude. Plus he was nice enough to share the wealth. :fist bump:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads