• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Its on the hardware.

Yep... noticed that. lol
etro.PNG

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We all know Charles Barkley was the real winner last night

Sir Charles is an awesome guy to be around. Many years ago, I was sitting at a TGI Friday's restaurant in Birmingham, when he and the late Manute Bol walked in. Charles is a big guy, but Manute towered over him. When I shook his hand, it was like a newborn shaking an adult's hand. On another occasion, in 2009, I was seated at the same table as Charles for a charity gala which was headlined by Maya Angelou. While Charles was a celebrity, we were all completely amazed in the presence of Ms. Angelou. One of my favorite nights ever.

Vixx

Reaction score
Highly slept-on flick there.

Haven't gotten out much lately but managed to make a few stops today... Lotta in's, lotta out's. Lotta whathaveyou's.

N/A at the moment.
View attachment 891278

Got this for .99....any chance of "the method" Working? Pretty sure the colors ran, or a blue pen exploded.
View attachment 891279 View attachment 891281

View attachment 891282 View attachment 891284

Last stop of the day was a buzzkill. EZ stray jacket in my size; no pants. Isaia pants, no jacket. thinking about heading back tomorrow if i can. Some high school kids looking for Tommy probably snagged Isaia. Bought em JIC View attachment 891285 View attachment 891287

Try aerosol hairspray

Vixx

Reaction score
Long time, no post. I’m in the process of moving back to NYC from San Francisco and the new job and travel schedule is taking me away from the thrifts.

First decent run since I got here. Start off with a couple understated Seward & Stearn shirts.

View attachment 891239

Hot pink all silk Corneliani

View attachment 891240

EZ suit

View attachment 891241

Three RLPL suits

View attachment 891242

And this.... a really sweet vintage Brooks Brothers overcoat to help keep me warm in this ridiculous east coast weather.

View attachment 891244

Here are the labels. And help would be appreciated as I try to date this.

View attachment 891245 View attachment 891246 View attachment 891247

Thanks all....

AHS

No registered Mark - 50s/early early 60s I believe

ace13x

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No rain of Brioni over here:

Screen Stars, of course I don't drink anymore.
IMG_3684.jpeg

Made in USA green 505's.
IMG_3687.jpeg

To bad the tag is toast, but they're a nice heavy denim, feel more like STF's.
IMG_3688.jpeg

Why am I posting meager finds and making meme's when I should be listing. I suppose its the company. Sometimes this thread kills me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads