• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoeluv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some fine hauls today, gents!

Was only able to hit a few stores.

Was gonna send to Spoo, but has a dark spot (like oil or whatever) on the front. Still yours if you wanna try and spot treat & wash it.

That is the Arizona Sun Devil Logo

not the Maserati symbol...

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't hit any thrifts today, but I found a Mountain Hardwear Windstopper tech vest in my size while we were out walking the dog this evening. I'll call that a win for the 1.25 hours we were out for.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Big thank you to NobleProfessor for the jacket - I made one comment here that just said that this jacket he found was my size and 4 days later it's at my door. Appreciate that bud.

Polo Ralph Lauren silk herringbone jacket 

Barba shirt 

Saldarini silk wool scarf

Panta cashmere knit tie

Drakes X LuxeSwap pocket square

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

that feeling you get when you show up late to an estate sale because you get called into the hospital because some dbag got punched in the face only to see a man with his wife and daughter walking away with armfulls of clothes and bags towards a black maserati...

I saw that guy
He was ******* handsome!

the2ndhandman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Bet you $20 its real.
I don't like to bet I'm not a gambler. I will say as I said before that it should be gold. There are good counterfeits out there and some it takes the slightest mistake in detail to catch. You should attest to this fact with your experience.That "All" chanel no matter what it is should have stamping that corresponds in color to the hardware no matter what. If it's got gold hardware the stamp is gold if it's got silver hardware the stamp is silver. There is no variation in this ever. You will never find them backwards or reversed unless it's solid leather and it will be sometimes be embossed into the leather. This is the main reason I believe it to be a counterfeit or copy. This practice hasn't changed in the last 25 years.

the2ndhandman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The stamp IS silver, roughly the same as the buckle.
OK it looked gold. The other thing is the registered trademark circle looks as though it sits to high and the circle should be level with the bottom of the l. Have you had luck finding it? I went through all of chanel 2002 and couldn't find it on any model. I only saw 5 belts that year.

Cj52racers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

OK it looked gold. The other thing is the registered trademark circle looks as though it sits to high and the circle should be level with the bottom of the l. Have you had luck finding it? I went through all of chanel 2002 and couldn't find it on any model. I only saw 5 belts that year.

I browsed through one of the spring/summer galleries but that was about all I've had time for. I Haven't dealt with accessories all the often so I don't know all the ins and outs, but I've seen a few different placements for the circle.
http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/women/chanel-vintage-woven-belt-item-10692475.aspx
I've seen other belts with similar buckle styles though (I mean the way in which the buckle actually works, not necessarily that specific buckle).

Cj52racers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anyone else addicted to the WSOP app? I got high selling a $40 suit for $1100 once, but nothing beats bankrupting people on that app, even though it's play money.

Haha, no, but it does remind me of blowing through my living money in college on PokerStars and FullTilt. I could have eaten less velveeta if those never existed.

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
****...All I got today was a Belvest 100% cashmere SC and a Cantarelli 100% cashmere SC...You guys suck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads