• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

white collar

Reaction score
Not sure if this is authentic but its ugly as hell.

These saved the day .. I know not a great day.

Made in Spain Mezlan, actually pretty nice.

Koala-T

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

LetsGetWeird

Reaction score

OH WORD?

Hit a couple spots on the way home too, but only one find
Had never heard of this but felt toooo good. Seems to do nicely on the bay too.

Also forgot to include this guy from the last haul - Can you guess?

Yeeeeeah BUDDY!

thefastlife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
evening all. so about a month ago i had a fairly epic Marshalls haul.

all BBBF Thom Browne stuff. but ever since, i've had a hell of a time trying to figure out what season it was from.

i only found ONE piece and was able to date it to F/W 2013.

knowing you experts, someone here will have an idea of the rest.

thanks!

borbor

Reaction score
either I was in your wake; or whomever is unloading the ties, shirts and jacket unloaded **** in a bunch of different places.

Last edited:

My Main Man

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just packaged up my gift exchange box. Included a beer and now I'm anxious that it's going to explode. I wrapped it in saran wrap, put two smaller ziplock bags around it and fastened those with rubber bands and then packed it full of bubble wrap. Nothing to worry about, right? Should get there on Saturday, so I guess we'll see.

Edmonton

Reaction score
I picked up a Canali OCBD and a Burberrys of London tie today, but I have another motive for posting than the brag. I spotted this floral Christian Dior square hanging with the women's scarves. My question: What factors determine whether an item is a scarf or a pocket square? Dimensions? Transparency? Border style? Or just whatever a gent can make work?

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I picked up a Canali OCBD and a Burberrys of London tie today, but I have another motive for posting than the brag. I spotted this floral Christian Dior square hanging with the women's scarves. My question: What factors determine whether an item is a scarf or a pocket square? Dimensions? Transparency? Border style? Or just whatever a gent can make work?
The number of stains

jdrizzy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just packaged up my gift exchange box. Included a beer and now I'm anxious that it's going to explode. I wrapped it in saran wrap, put two smaller ziplock bags around it and fastened those with rubber bands and then packed it full of bubble wrap. Nothing to worry about, right? Should get there on Saturday, so I guess we'll see.
When do those need to be out by again?

borbor

Reaction score
When do those need to be out by again?
iirc it was dec 1 if shipping int'l

if you need a few days, let me know. i can send it for you (just proxy some cool **** for me :p ). i'm so fucked but DHL will come through for me because everything gets there the next day. the speed in shipping should catch back up (with days to spare) the projected arrival date if they were thinking postal service.

ideally not across the pond :p **** gets mad expensive when it;s going to europe or japan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads