• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

timhortons

Reaction score
got this for free.
I think it is suspect....
can anyone confirm if real or Beshine ****?

Last edited:

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
LOL

Always followed by a rant worthy of Ayn F Rand....
If im gonna inform people of something I know very well about and they wish to know very much about, I'm gonna do so in a manner that is as informative as I can so they can understnad exactly all aspets of the situation. If you don't cae or struggle with the idea of me providing detailed thrifting infomration on a thrifting thread, dont read it, you may simply scroll on by and never have to think about it again. Or I could be brif and lack any true information, the stuff they wanted to know. Best options 3 , and flat out not trying with good intentions here any longerk, Ive proen I cant do this, but it would be my best move if I could.

I help, people learn, I then get hate, everythinng absorbed and studyed like a textbook that I openly and freely will give to anyone who asks without a second thought. Some of the information only cost me 30 grand, a year long internship working in a womens showroom which was a ******* blast, and an then an actual profession that was tfor a store that girls fly across the country just to go to, so needless to say that gig was a breeze to land and and was a breeze as well, no pressure there at all. I've given people my entire ******* route who have visted LA for christ sake, that is just giving money away, ithe places that pay my bills, and bring me the **** I get . For absolutely nothing in return nor would I ever even ask, ever. I've done this multiple times. And I would do it again in a ******* heartbeat. I guess thats just the type of guy I ******* am. So be sure and keep reading, because whenever a question is asked or help is asked for and I posses theknowledge or ability to help out, Im there, so you keep on absorbing and reading my ****, cuz ill stupidly keep on giving it out. You have yourself a wonderful evening and I hope for nothing but cyynchilllas and rubber toe shoes in your future, so best of luck.

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We need to get you a ghost writer, these mini novels are going to crash a server or two haha
Naw people will read and read and absorb every detail, They will then critique, And it will repeat. Because the information that counts is all in the details, without them your dont really know ****. So I provide them, and they take more sentennces to write cuz I also know that they need to be explained also so people can then understand them to then absorb the ****. So I take care of that too. No worries, I can continue to do it, and EVERYONE just scroll past if its too long. You ******* wont, because you want to know what I say and lways will. But the option is there. So just ******* continue complaining ill conintue helping, mutually benefical relationship if Ive ever fuckn heard one.

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
got this for free.
I think it is suspect....
can anyone confirm if real or Beshine ****?

Unless you are going to purchase that to hang in your closet and wear don't buy that for any other reason. Its real and its real old.

timhortons

Reaction score

Unless you are going to purchase that to hang in your closet and wear don't buy that for any other reason. Its real and its real old.

Like the post says, it was free. I will never wear it.
Maybe someone will but it for 5 bucks

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure "Jompso" is some sort of elaborate performance art piece.

I'm a fan.

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
Apologies for missing the fun recently due to food poisoning. i will catch up to PM's.

And if i ever read more than 2 paragraphs? it will be either Plato, Homer, Jules Verne, or Koala-T.
so lots of thumbs given, little reading done. but some great finds. keep it up gentlemen.
cheers.gif

Also, did anybody try for that grab bag with 2 Rolex's in it i posted last week?

- Where is the F#&king Rolex??????
tongue.gif

Last edited:

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guys,i think im done posting here.I just cant enjoy it anymore .even spoilered its just a ******* nightmare man.Im literally turned off from coming here and I cant be the only one.its not entertaining anymore.i will still check my pms so the deals i got going with people are still good.
May just need a break from this idiot but for now Im done,back to tumblr.

mrcmcklwht

Reaction score
I got a ticket to a concert with these guys from a friend. He wanted to buy a t-shirt but they were sold out in his size so I made one. The "logo" and text are from thrifted records

0.jpg

eazye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Guys,i think im done posting here.I just cant enjoy it anymore .even spoilered its just a ******* nightmare man.Im literally turned off from coming here and I cant be the only one.its not entertaining anymore.i will still check my pms so the deals i got going with people are still good.
May just need a break from this idiot but for now Im done,back to tumblr.

Your not the only one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads