• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Temple of Jawnz Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

racknac

Reaction score
Originally Posted by blynch
I'm close to your stats (5'11.75", 165lbs) and the toj medium fits me well. However a medium in j crew is pretty loose for me in the body so I usually size down to a small in jcrew despite it being a little small in the shoulders, the toj medium is considerably slimmer in the body than a jcrew medium. Go for the toj medium if your jcrew medium fits loose in the body, get the toj large if you don't want it to be smaller than your jcrew med.

Thanks Blynch. The medium on the Jcrew also fits me loose around the body, but the shoulders and arm lengths are spot on, so I don't try and size down to small...

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sup Drew

Don't forget my wallet dude!

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele
Sup Drew

Don't forget my wallet dude!

Its in the mail dude.
wink.gif
. Charly has your tracking number if you wabt it, should be there Thursday or Friday

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
^ Hey. After the latest pics and reviews I'm interested in the black oxford. Do you have any smalls or mediums left?

There's exactly 1 medium left and a hadful of smalls left in blacks. Do keep in mind that these shrink in the first wash.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
Its in the mail dude.
wink.gif
. Charly has your tracking number if you wabt it, should be there Thursday or Friday

Hells yeah, just got your email. I'm on night duty so I'll be sleeping by the door, waiting to bathe myself in delicious lamb.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Peacoats are now beginning to come out and ship; They are all I had wanted for this series, and more. They are made beautifully. I have that old season Raf long wool coat that is pretty heavy and has nice materials, but this TOJ peacoat is gonna give it a run for its money in my wardrobe, forever now. This is the grey herringbone, it looks a litttle lighter in the pics than in person, by just a hair, because of the lighting. Excuse the wrinkles, it has been packed up all day, and also, the wrist straps were a custom request, they are not standard.
opbeb4.jpg
Same black leather back collar and pocket trims.
23k3qcp.jpg
[/quote] There is still a little time to get in an order on these if there are interested parties. I am super pleased with them, because I know people who get them will love them.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
It's not my size, nor is grey a good color on me. Fits the same as the black one did though.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
If I weren't poor I would jump on that grey one, guess I'll save my money for a ToJ trench

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
nah, the duffle is still on, we've been lagging on it, but it will be done soon. I have to tea-dye some ropes for it tonight and then it'll be out very soon, everything else is there.

Also making the next level of the TOJ varsity jacket, which will be shown soon.

Planning a TOJ dress shirt too. It'll be a really, really, really nice dress shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads