• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

John Doe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anyone get the Jodhpur's?  Not really my thing, but am curious to see them on somebody.

I see them being worn more lately by Japanese workwear guys on IG, although they are not RRL but usually Freewheelers or Blacksign.

Kensington

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Are you talking about the Aaron workshirt from SS 2015? I have it and it is a great piece. It did make it to sale but sold out quickly after that:

That's the one. I hope they come out with a similar one again. Love the metal buttons.

oynag

Reaction score
Didn't have much luck with the spring sale. Ordered about eight things, kept two.

This wasn't on my radar until my SA suggested it. Sleeper hit:

Plaid Cotton Dobby Shirt- http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=85545576

Had this on my wish list for a while. Solid sweatshirt- good fit and extremely soft.

Ye olde "Fleece Graphic Sweatshirt"- http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=84546726

Have higher hopes for the summer stuff. I took a flyer on these and like them. Great material with some variation/striping not seen in the picture:

Regiment Indigo Cargo Short- http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=90497166

Size down on those. I got a 30 and then ordered a 29 to compare. I usually have to order a 31 to get my butt accommodated and then tailor. These shorts do seem to have a relaxed fit as advertised so I can go for a true waist.

walds11

Reaction score
^ I have the Indigo Regiment Cargo Short and love them. I went TTS and they fit great. Being that they are relaxed fit, there is a little more room in the seat than I'd like. Maybe they will shrink down a little or maybe tailor...?

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Kensington

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed the numerous trousers listed as black and white or grey pinstripe that all look brown. Do they all look brown in person as well? I have a pair of grey striped trousers from RRL and they're my favorite pants but they have a lot of patches and wear. Looking to pick up some similar ones. Never liked brown pants for some reason. Probably because it makes me feel like a Newsy.

"HERRINGBONE OFFICER'S CHINO
COLOR: BLACK / WHITE"

"STRIPED COTTON TROUSER
COLOR: BLACK / WHITE"

Last edited:

ispace

Reaction score
Disappointed to see Ralph have suddenly closed their Australia/NZ online store.

Kensington

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I have these and they are brown in person, actually looking a bit green in the right light. Here's a photo of my pair.
Thanks! Are those the herringbone officer or the striped cotton? On my screen those look grey to me. Possibly with a slightly brown tint. Are they more brown in person then? Great look and fit by the way.

Last edited:

Bethany Heck

Reaction score
Thanks! Are those the herringbone officer or the striped cotton?

On my screen those look grey to me. Possibly with a slightly brown tint.

Are they more brown in person then?

Great look and fit by the way.
The Herringbone, I have seen the striped ones in person and those are coming Monday. The herringbone can definitely look grey in certain light. I guess I'd call it a warn neutral that can lean towards brown or green spending on the light. I have some jcrew green chinos and when I lay them against these the herringbone looks like a desaturated version of the same hue. I like the color and fit a lot.

The striped ones are basically black and white thin stripes, and the cut is looser down through the leg. They look grey from a distance. Lovely fabric, wasn't willing to pay full price for them but going to give them another go now that they are on sale.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads