• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official MMA thread

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
youve gotta respect the man for consistently finding ways to win, surrounding himself (and in the case of the most recent season, his TUF proteges) with the best people, and executing his strategy to perfection. No one in the world expected GSP to win that fight the way he did, with one hand tied behind his back, and the other either tied to his temple, or constantly battering Koscheck's.

Alves looked great.

Brian SD

Reaction score
GSP really sets the bar for so many different things about MMA. Hes going to go down as the man who legitimized it as a sport. I'd say the only thing holding him back from making the UFC even bigger is that he isn't American, so he'll sadly never be the huge PPV draw that the likes of Brock Lesnar is. Cain could also be a great face for the sport, and he is American (despite the UFC's marketers insistance on him being Mexican).

Watching him pepper Koscheck for 5 rounds was unashamedly satisfying. Guys a douche and wasn't fortunate enough to get an early exit with a sub or KO. 5 rounds of punches to the face. I loved it.

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I guess GSP's next foe will be Jake Shields. Let's see how this goes.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
He will crush shields. Jake is to S-L-O-W.

Jon- you are a dick. I may be old but i can shake and bake with the best of them , STILL!!

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty impressive performance by GSP. All the work he's put in with Freddy Roach clearly paid off. I imagine the fight with Shields is going to look similar.

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, if its totally one sided in favor of GSP, Dana will say "This was the best guy in Strikeforce and he just got destroyed by our top fighter." Good marketing ploy to really put SF on the backburner. Although I still think Jason Miller would be a good addition to the UFC.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Slopho
I guess GSP's next foe will be Jake Shields. Let's see how this goes.

I expect GSP to win that as well.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian SD
Watching him pepper Koscheck for 5 rounds was unashamedly satisfying. Guys a douche and wasn't fortunate enough to get an early exit with a sub or KO. 5 rounds of punches to the face. I loved it.
haha, the funny thing is that if that was in a boxing ring that fight would've almost been stopped on points. Koscheck was clueless.

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lefty
Anyone have a link to this fight? Can't find one.

lefty

+1 on this. anyone?

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian SD
GSP really sets the bar for so many different things about MMA. Hes going to go down as the man who legitimized it as a sport. I'd say the only thing holding him back from making the UFC even bigger is that he isn't American, so he'll sadly never be the huge PPV draw that the likes of Brock Lesnar is. Cain could also be a great face for the sport, and he is American (despite the UFC's marketers insistance on him being Mexican).

GSP is probably the #2 draw in the UFC and definitely #1 among female fans if the reaction in my bar is any indication. I think Americans will embrace him despite him being a Frenchy Canuck. He's only 29, so he'll be the face of the UFC for many years to come.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads