• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gstephen70

Reaction score

i would like to ask you what your brannock size is? what size do you wear in straight tip bluchers (Aberdeen) & Barrie last?
i am a 10,5c in Brannock sizing

Maybe I can shed some light on your question. I wear a Brannock 10 1/2D. Also wear 10 1/2D in both the shell and suede Aberdeen Tassel. Obviously, I take a 10 D in Barrie. I've found there is no difference sizewise between Aberdeen lasts. They run closest to Brannock sizes of all the shoes I've worn. Hope this helps. I haven't tried a C width in Barrie as they are rather hard to come by.

gstephen70

Reaction score
Hi all. I am looking for a Cigar LHS in a 10 D or C width. I doubt I'll find a C width as these were a specialty run. Shoemart has these in 10 1/2D, but I think these may be a tad large. I might grab them if I can't find a 10 D. Any ideas? Has anyone come across the Cigar LHS anywhere other than Shoemart?

TIA.

blackboard_knowledge

Reaction score

i would like to ask you what your brannock size is? what size do you wear in straight tip bluchers (Aberdeen) & Barrie last?
i am a 10,5c in Brannock sizing

I am a Brannock 10.5D. I wear a 10D in the Barrie/Tremont/Van last, and 10.5D in the Aberdeen/Plaza last.

bfisher690

Reaction score
Hi, MP-

Could we see a shot of the crepe bottoms? I've always been tempted to get one done there.

Many thanks!

Brian

erbs

Reaction score

I'm looking to pick up some tassels, and I'm trying to figure out the best size to get.

I wear a 10.5D Barrie last; 10.5E Van last; 11D in RL Marlow wingtips. Would a10.5E or 11D be best for Aberdeen last tassels?

Any thoughts on this in light of the recent tassel sizing discussion?

MrDV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

^^ Looking good, DV. Are those navy trousers? I was going to pair Ravello with Navy today, but I chickened out and went #8.

Thank you. Yes, navy pants. Can't really go wrong w #8 and navy.

Looking good! I also have a pair of Aldens via mdubs :)

Thank you. Now that lsbh closed, mdubs has the best selection in Southern California.

Those are beauts!

Thanks.

vivalet

Reaction score
LOL @ The Epaulet Brixton. I had my $ in that one for 16 months. Wonder if anyone still has his money down for that. I believe its at 3 years and 5 months now.

Hahaha, I stopped keeping track after I got my refund. I think it was around 30 months at that point. Who knows, maybe it will get made one of these days...Mike will let all the original guys on the preorder know first if it does!

I still have money on them. I just fear taking the refund, and then being offered the shoes first at updated prices! They had my money so long when they offered the refund, I figured they may as well keep it because they would come in eventually. Maybe I am wrong though.

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score

At first I was confused....
@Rishi Kakar
 and @halfnhalfnhalf
 have the same exact Avatar.

Oh yea...haha. I was a bit thrown off, too, but I didn't put 2 and 2 together.

For a while I thought Rishi changed his name to halfnhalf... I couldn't conceive of anyone else being Cary Grant; or rather Rk was in fact Cary Grant! :D

That totally threw me off also!! :) Pretty low chances of two people choosing the same person and yet they chose the exact same picture of the same guy.

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score

Looking good! I also have a pair of Aldens via mdubs :)
ravello tassels via mdubs first time wearing tassels
Those are beauties DV, lucky your feet are a pidge wider than mine!!! :) Beebs, sadly there is a growing community of people having shoes de mdubs. Mdubs has exceeded his shoe quota by far and is going to be continuing to slowly offload some shoes. -Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads