• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I would pay a lot for that makeup. That is literally my dream makeup but 3 sizes would take a lot of insoles...

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
BeSpiff,

I owe you a belated thank you for the call on the Alden Foot Balance insoles. I had a pair that were always kind of big and too much volume for me and I recently ordered the insoles. THe shoes are now comfortably snug and will likely be more so once the insoles break in a bit. Thanks!!

Burton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

With all the whiskey talk we thought we would put up our remaining whiskey stock. We have some sizes left and most are small. We have free shipping still available and if you are ordering to the states no import taxes as it is an American product. Please pm me if you have a questions about sizes.
Folks, I have purchased several pair of shoes from Unipair and they have been terrific. As we all know, it isn't when things are going right that we find out how good a merchant is, but when there is a hiccup. I have ordered several pairs of shoes from Unipair. They have done a great job by me and have been a pleasure to work with. On one order the shipped me the incorrect size. I returned the shoes and they promptly sent me a new pair and refunded my return shipping fees. On another, where I purchased a size that was too small, they promptly sent me a new pair. Each transaction was handled expeditiously and they have answered all of my questions without delay. I heartily recommend them and you should have no reservations. I would love to get a pair of anyone of those!!!

Last edited:

BeSpiffington

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

BeSpiff,

I owe you a belated thank you for the call on the Alden Foot Balance insoles. I had a pair that were always kind of big and too much volume for me and I recently ordered the insoles. THe shoes are now comfortably snug and will likely be more so once the insoles break in a bit. Thanks!!
Rydenfan, my pleasure to be of any help and service to you sir.The insoles were the perfect solution for me and my LWB's. I'm so glad they worked out for you.

totalair1

Reaction score
I got my Whiskey Wing Tip Bals in, and thought I would show them next to my Whiskey NST on Barrie.

See Ya,
Steve

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Totair1 is on fire! How many shell purchases is that for you over the last 60 days?

Hill

Reaction score
Can anyone who has owned shell for many years comment on how the fit has or has not changed over time? I know feet tend to get wider. I've acquired all of my shell over the last several months and they fit well/snug, but I'm a little nervous about how they might fit in the future given that the material does not stretch much, if at all.

I'm sure any of the distinguished gentlemen who reply have aged like a fine pair of whiskeys, and I appreciate any insight you may be able to share.

totalair1

Reaction score
Totair1 is on fire! How many shell purchases is that for you over the last 60 days?
I would have to kill you if I told you. :)

I landed 10 pairs. All in whiskey, or cigar, plus 1 irregular from TSM in #8, and 1 from Brooks Brothers on the corporate sale black PTB. Way over the top IMHO, but on the whiskey and cigars I felt it was now or never. Glad I had a large discretionary spending fund set aside, which is now depleted.

See Ya,
Steve

MoneyWellSpent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
With all the whiskey talk we thought we would put up our remaining whiskey stock. We have some sizes left and most are small. We have free shipping still available and if you are ordering to the states no import taxes as it is an American product. Please pm me if you have a questions about sizes.

I'm having trouble taking my eyes off of those photos. Whiskey is my favorite color shell, even though it may not be the most versatile. Absolutely beautiful.

bobbyc17

Reaction score
Bought a pair of tremont lasted whisky short wing from Alden DC today. The color is gorgeous, but there is a dark spot on the right shoe... should I be bothered and return it?

(the color in person is closer to that in the last two shots)
These are absolutely beautiful, very close coloring to Leather Soul's shortwing ravello makeup. In a couple days you won't even notice that spot. I would not return them.

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score

I'll roll with the Ravello crowd today.

acquise

Reaction score
Hello, Alden fans :)

I am about to buy The Classic Alden PTB Color 8 (#990). The thing is the famous store such as leather soul, leffot, the shoemart, even alden shop are sold out of my size :(

But, I found Sherman Brothers still have my sizes.
But, the problem is when i was too happy to check out, the description says "Barrie Last - Double Oak Leather Outsoles. Aberdeen Last - Double oak leather outsoles."
Normally, Alden PTB is in Barrie Last, rite?

So, has anyone here have an experience bought from Sherman Brothers, especially Alden PTB Color 8? So, what last is it, Barrie or Aberdeen?

Thanks in advance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads